On 17th January 2021, OFI and PAOK go head to head in the Greece Super League at the Stadio Thódoros Vardinoyánnis (Iraklio (Heraklion)). The last meeting on 4th October 2020 ended with the following result: PAOK 3 - 0 OFI.
Both sides have met 13 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 13 previous encounters, OFI have won 1 matches, PAOK triumphed in 10, while 2 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between OFI and PAOK average 3.62 goals while BTTS lands 46% of the time.
So far this season in the Greece Super League, OFI have averaged 0.9 Points Per Game at home fixtures and PAOK average 1.5 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
- Coming into this game, OFI has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. OFI has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for OFI recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- OFI has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for OFI has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/19 games for OFI this season.
- OFI will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 4 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 0.95 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, PAOK has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. PAOK has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for PAOK ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- PAOK will be looking to keep up the momentum today against OFI, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for PAOK, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (58% of all matches) involving PAOK has seen BTTS landing.
OFI vs PAOK Head to Head
Average stats between OFI and PAOK in most recent 13 outings in the Greece Super League.
OFI vs PAOK Statistics
Average stats between OFI and PAOK across current season.
* Calculated from OFI's Home stats and PAOK's Away stats.
Greece Super League League Table
OFI vs PAOK Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.