- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Nice will welcome Nantes to Allianz Riviera for a matchday 21 fixture in France Ligue 1. The last meeting on 12th September 2021 ended in a Nice 2-0 win. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Nice has won 6 matches, and Nantes triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.19 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Nice's latest fixture against Brest ended in an away 3-0 win. Nice was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Nice scored in both halves in the 13rd, 79th and 90+4 minute.
Nantes's recent game against Monaco ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
So far, Nice plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.27 points per away game on average compared to 1.64 points at home. Although Nice is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 18% home clean sheets.
Nantes has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Nantes wins 1.09 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Nantes kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Nice is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Les Canaris is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Nice.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Nice wins on average 1.64 points per home game, compared to 1.09 points per away game for Nantes. My prediction is Nice to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 45% of Nice's home and Nantes's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Nice vs Nantes Betting Tips
Nice vs Nantes Head to Head
Average stats between Nice and Nantes in most recent 16 outings in the France Ligue 1.
Nice vs Nantes Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Nice and Nantes across current season. Calculated from Nice's Home stats and Nantes's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Nice has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Nice has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Nice has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Nice has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Nantes get in on the action today? There has been a total of 12 goals in the last 5 games for Nice, both home and away.
- Nice will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Nantes, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Nice recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Nice has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/20 games for Nice this season.
- Coming into this game, Nantes has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Nantes has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Nantes has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Nantes as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Nantes has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Nantes will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Nice, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Nantes recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Nantes has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/20 games for Nantes this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||59% / 100%||45 %||73 %|
|Draw %||18% / 0%||27 %||9 %|
|Loss %||23% / 0%||27 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||2.45 / 2.50||2.64||2.27|
|Scored||1.64 / 2.00||1.45||1.82|
|Conceded||0.82 / 0.50||1.18||0.45|
|BTTS %||41% / 50%||55 %||27 %|
|BTTS Win||32% / 50%||36 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 50%||27 %||36 %|
|Scores %||68% / 100%||64 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 50%||18 %||55 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 83%||36 %||55 %|
|Possession %||52% / 49%||56 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.36 / 4.17||5.45||5.27|
|Cards||2.23 / 2.83||1.73||2.73|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.17||1.73||1.27|
|Fouls||11.73 / 11.17||11.27||12.18|
|Shots||12.64 / 10.33||14.64||10.64|
|Shots on Target||5.36 / 4.67||6.00||4.73|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 50%||55 %||27 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||18 %||27 %|
|Loss %||36% / 17%||27 %||45 %|
|AVG Goals||2.59 / 2.00||2.73||2.45|
|Scored||1.36 / 1.33||1.64||1.09|
|Conceded||1.23 / 0.67||1.09||1.36|
|BTTS %||55% / 33%||45 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 17%||36 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||0 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||45 %||9 %|
|Scores %||73% / 67%||64 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 67%||27 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 50%||55 %||27 %|
|Possession %||42% / 53%||43 %||41 %|
|Corners||4.55 / 6.33||5.27||3.82|
|Cards||2.18 / 1.50||2.18||2.18|
|Offsides||1.45 / 2.00||1.36||1.55|
|Fouls||12.73 / 12.67||11.45||14.00|
|Shots||11.32 / 11.33||13.00||9.64|
|Shots on Target||4.77 / 4.50||5.45||4.09|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Nice vs Nantes Odds
|HT 1||2.40||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.40|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.81||Under 2.5||1.82|
|BTTS Yes||1.85||BTTS NO||1.85|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.94||Under 9.5 Corners||1.88|