- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 15:00 Isloch vs Dinamo Brest Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 15:00 HB vs Víkingur Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Oita Trinita will welcome Avispa Fukuoka to Showa Denko Dome Ōita for a matchday 17 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 1st September 2018 ended in an Avispa Fukuoka 1-0 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Oita Trinita has won 4 matches, and Avispa Fukuoka triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.25 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Oita Trinita's last game in the Japan J1 League against Yokohama F. Marinos at home ended in a 0-1 loss. The final result is not a surprise. Oita Trinita played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances.
Avispa Fukuoka's previous game in the competition versus Yokohama ended in an away 1-1 draw. It was a disappointing day for the club. They were constantly overrun in the midfield and failed to keep ball possession. Avispa Fukuoka was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 59th minute.
Since the start of the season, Oita Trinita is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 9 games on home soil. Although Oita Trinita is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 11% home clean sheets.
Avispa Fukuoka has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Avispa Fukuoka wins 1.40 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Avispa Fukuoka kept a clean sheet in just 30% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Avispa Fukuoka.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 59% of Oita Trinita's home and Avispa Fukuoka's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Oita Trinita vs Avispa Fukuoka Betting Tips
Oita Trinita vs Avispa Fukuoka Head to Head
Average stats between Oita Trinita and Avispa Fukuoka in most recent 8 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Oita Trinita vs Avispa Fukuoka Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Oita Trinita and Avispa Fukuoka across current season. Calculated from Oita Trinita's Home stats and Avispa Fukuoka's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Oita Trinita has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Oita Trinita has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Oita Trinita recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Oita Trinita has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Oita Trinita, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (50% of all matches) involving Oita Trinita has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Avispa Fukuoka has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Avispa Fukuoka has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Avispa Fukuoka when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Oita Trinita stop this run?
- Avispa Fukuoka will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Oita Trinita, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Avispa Fukuoka, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (61% of all matches) involving Avispa Fukuoka has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Avispa Fukuoka will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 17%||22 %||14 %|
|Draw %||19% / 67%||33 %||0 %|
|Loss %||63% / 17%||44 %||86 %|
|AVG Goals||2.25 / 2.17||2.11||2.43|
|Scored||0.75 / 1.00||0.78||0.71|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.17||1.33||1.71|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||56 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||11 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 0%||11 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||6% / 33%||11 %||0 %|
|Scores %||56% / 67%||67 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||6% / 17%||11 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 33%||33 %||14 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||46 %||51 %|
|Corners||3.31 / 4.83||3.78||2.71|
|Cards||0.63 / 1.83||0.78||0.43|
|Offsides||1.13 / 2.00||1.44||0.71|
|Fouls||9.25 / 13.17||9.22||9.29|
|Shots||6.38 / 9.50||6.00||6.86|
|Shots on Target||2.69 / 4.17||2.56||2.86|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 67%||63 %||30 %|
|Draw %||28% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||28% / 0%||38 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 2.00||2.25||2.40|
|Scored||1.22 / 1.50||1.25||1.20|
|Conceded||1.11 / 0.50||1.00||1.20|
|BTTS %||61% / 33%||50 %||70 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 0%||13 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 0%||38 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||13 %||10 %|
|Scores %||89% / 100%||100 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 67%||50 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 83%||50 %||30 %|
|Possession %||42% / 47%||43 %||41 %|
|Corners||4.56 / 4.50||5.75||3.60|
|Cards||1.39 / 1.33||1.63||1.20|
|Offsides||0.83 / 1.33||1.00||0.70|
|Fouls||10.83 / 9.67||12.13||9.80|
|Shots||8.67 / 9.17||10.00||7.60|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.00||4.00||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Oita Trinita vs Avispa Fukuoka Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.90||Away Win Nil||3.80|
|Over 2.5||2.50||Under 2.5||1.50|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.15||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|