- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 17:45 Fortuna Sittard vs Ajax
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Helsingborg vs Jönköpings Södra Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Beşiktaş vs Adana Demirspor
- 18:00 Yeni Malatyaspor vs Sivasspor
Oita Trinita will welcome Shonan Bellmare to Showa Denko Dome Ōita for a matchday 28 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 9th May 2021 ended in a Shonan Bellmare 2-0 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Oita Trinita has won 4 matches, and Shonan Bellmare triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Oita Trinita's latest fixture against Sanfrecce Hiroshima ended in an away 4-1 loss. I expected more from Oita Trinita. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Oita Trinita set the tone early and scored in the 9 minute.
Shonan Bellmare's recent game against Urawa Reds ended in a home 0-0 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers.
Since the start of the season, Oita Trinita is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Oita Trinita is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Shonan Bellmare has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Shonan Bellmare wins 0.86 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Shonan Bellmare kept a clean sheet in just 7% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Oita Trinita or Draw.
Oita Trinita vs Shonan Bellmare Betting Tips
Oita Trinita vs Shonan Bellmare Head to Head
Average stats between Oita Trinita and Shonan Bellmare in most recent 12 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Oita Trinita vs Shonan Bellmare Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Oita Trinita and Shonan Bellmare across current season. Calculated from Oita Trinita's Home stats and Shonan Bellmare's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Oita Trinita has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Oita Trinita has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Shonan Bellmare's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Oita Trinita from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 5 home matches this season.
- Oita Trinita has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Oita Trinita has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Oita Trinita, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (45% of all matches) involving Oita Trinita has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Shonan Bellmare has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Shonan Bellmare has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Shonan Bellmare will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Oita Trinita, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Shonan Bellmare recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Shonan Bellmare has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Shonan Bellmare, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (55% of all matches) involving Shonan Bellmare has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 17%||27 %||7 %|
|Draw %||21% / 67%||33 %||7 %|
|Loss %||62% / 17%||40 %||86 %|
|AVG Goals||2.31 / 2.17||2.00||2.64|
|Scored||0.69 / 1.00||0.80||0.57|
|Conceded||1.62 / 1.17||1.20||2.07|
|BTTS %||45% / 67%||47 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||7 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 0%||13 %||36 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 33%||13 %||0 %|
|Scores %||55% / 67%||67 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 17%||27 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 33%||47 %||21 %|
|Possession %||46% / 50%||44 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.48 / 4.83||3.33||3.64|
|Cards||0.72 / 1.83||0.87||0.57|
|Offsides||1.21 / 2.00||1.47||0.93|
|Fouls||9.76 / 13.17||9.93||9.57|
|Shots||6.34 / 9.50||5.80||6.93|
|Shots on Target||2.86 / 4.17||2.80||2.93|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 0%||13 %||21 %|
|Draw %||41% / 67%||60 %||21 %|
|Loss %||41% / 33%||27 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.24 / 1.67||1.53||3.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.67||0.73||1.29|
|Conceded||1.24 / 1.00||0.80||1.71|
|BTTS %||55% / 67%||40 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||7 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 33%||13 %||36 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 0%||20 %||21 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||47 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 33%||47 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||40 %||36 %|
|Possession %||44% / 47%||43 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.48 / 6.67||4.87||4.07|
|Cards||1.07 / 0.50||1.40||0.71|
|Offsides||1.34 / 1.33||1.47||1.21|
|Fouls||11.21 / 12.00||10.27||12.21|
|Shots||9.24 / 11.00||9.40||9.07|
|Shots on Target||3.93 / 3.83||3.67||4.21|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Oita Trinita vs Shonan Bellmare Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||4.35||Away Win Nil||4.55|
|Over 2.5||2.55||Under 2.5||1.49|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.61|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.28||Under 9.5 Corners||1.58|