- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Oita Trinita will welcome Yokohama to Showa Denko Dome Ōita for a matchday 37 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 6th March 2021 ended in a Oita Trinita 2-1 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Oita Trinita has won 5 matches, and Yokohama triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.55 goals, while both teams score 73% of the time.
Oita Trinita's latest fixture against Kashima Antlers ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Yokohama's recent game against Vissel Kobe ended in a home 0-2 loss. Yokohama had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Oita Trinita is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 19 games on home soil. Oita Trinita's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 37% of home games.
Yokohama has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Yokohama wins 0.47 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Yokohama kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Oita Trinita or Draw.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.59 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 48% of Oita Trinita's home and Yokohama's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 47% of Oita Trinita's home and Yokohama's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Oita Trinita vs Yokohama Betting Tips
Oita Trinita vs Yokohama Head to Head
Average stats between Oita Trinita and Yokohama in most recent 11 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Oita Trinita vs Yokohama Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Oita Trinita and Yokohama across current season. Calculated from Oita Trinita's Home stats and Yokohama's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Oita Trinita has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Oita Trinita has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Yokohama's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Oita Trinita from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 5 home matches this season.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Oita Trinita recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Oita Trinita has fired blanks in 16 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Oita Trinita has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/36 games for Oita Trinita this season.
- Coming into this game, Yokohama has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Yokohama has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Yokohama recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Yokohama has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Yokohama, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (50% of all matches) involving Yokohama has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 17%||37 %||6 %|
|Draw %||22% / 67%||26 %||17 %|
|Loss %||57% / 17%||37 %||78 %|
|AVG Goals||2.19 / 2.17||2.11||2.28|
|Scored||0.76 / 1.00||1.00||0.50|
|Conceded||1.43 / 1.17||1.11||1.78|
|BTTS %||41% / 67%||42 %||39 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 17%||5 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 0%||16 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||5% / 33%||11 %||0 %|
|Scores %||57% / 67%||74 %||39 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||37 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||58 %||17 %|
|Possession %||47% / 50%||46 %||49 %|
|Corners||3.65 / 4.83||3.58||3.72|
|Cards||0.65 / 1.83||0.74||0.56|
|Offsides||1.16 / 2.00||1.47||0.83|
|Fouls||9.89 / 13.17||9.89||9.89|
|Shots||6.73 / 9.50||6.74||6.72|
|Shots on Target||3.16 / 4.17||3.32||3.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||16% / 17%||22 %||11 %|
|Draw %||24% / 33%||33 %||16 %|
|Loss %||59% / 50%||44 %||74 %|
|AVG Goals||2.92 / 2.17||2.83||3.00|
|Scored||0.86 / 0.83||1.17||0.58|
|Conceded||2.05 / 1.33||1.67||2.42|
|BTTS %||49% / 50%||50 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||11 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 17%||11 %||32 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||28 %||0 %|
|Scores %||57% / 50%||61 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 17%||17 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||50 %||26 %|
|Possession %||45% / 51%||44 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.68 / 3.83||3.39||3.95|
|Cards||1.24 / 0.50||1.17||1.32|
|Offsides||0.97 / 2.17||1.17||0.79|
|Fouls||10.68 / 10.67||11.89||9.53|
|Shots||8.68 / 12.17||9.00||8.37|
|Shots on Target||4.08 / 5.33||3.83||4.32|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Oita Trinita vs Yokohama Odds
|HT 1||2.95||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.50||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||2.19||Under 2.5||1.60|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.78|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.49|