- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
Odra Opole will welcome Miedź Legnica to Stadion Miejski for a matchday 31 fixture in Poland 1. Liga. The last meeting on 27th November 2020 ended in a Miedź Legnica 4-2 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Odra Opole has won 1 match, and Miedź Legnica triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.80 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Odra Opole's latest fixture against Górnik Łęczna ended in an away 1-1 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end. Odra Opole was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 90 minute.
Miedź Legnica's previous game in the competition versus Puszcza Niepołomice ended in an away 1-0 win. Miedź Legnica was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. Miedź Legnica was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 69th minute.
Since the start of the season, Odra Opole is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 17 games on home soil. Odra Opole's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 47% of home games.
Miedź Legnica has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Miedź Legnica has collected 1.53 points on average per away game, compared to 1.47 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Odra Opole or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.76 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 21% of Odra Opole's home and Miedź Legnica's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 25% of Odra Opole's home and Miedź Legnica's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Odra Opole vs Miedź Legnica Betting Tips
Odra Opole vs Miedź Legnica Head to Head
Average stats between Odra Opole and Miedź Legnica in most recent 5 outings in the Poland 1. Liga.
Odra Opole vs Miedź Legnica Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Odra Opole and Miedź Legnica across current season. Calculated from Odra Opole's Home stats and Miedź Legnica's Away stats.
Poland 1. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Odra Opole has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Odra Opole has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Miedź Legnica's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Odra Opole from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- In the last 5 matches for Odra Opole, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (50% of all matches) involving Odra Opole has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Odra Opole will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Miedź Legnica has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Miedź Legnica has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Miedź Legnica when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Odra Opole stop this run?
- Miedź Legnica has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Miedź Legnica ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Miedź Legnica will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Odra Opole, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Miedź Legnica, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (47% of all matches) involving Miedź Legnica has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Miedź Legnica will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 17%||47 %||29 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||29 %||29 %|
|Loss %||32% / 50%||24 %||41 %|
|AVG Goals||2.24 / 3.00||2.00||2.47|
|Scored||1.03 / 1.17||0.94||1.12|
|Conceded||1.21 / 1.83||1.06||1.35|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||41 %||59 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||12 %||12 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||12 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 17%||6 %||12 %|
|Scores %||76% / 67%||76 %||76 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 0%||47 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 17%||53 %||41 %|
|Possession %||48% / 45%||48 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.76 / 3.33||4.53||3.00|
|Cards||2.09 / 2.00||2.29||1.88|
|Offsides||1.60 / 1.60||1.56||1.64|
|Fouls||14.43 / 13.40||14.69||14.14|
|Shots||8.38 / 10.33||8.12||8.65|
|Shots on Target||3.85 / 5.00||3.41||4.29|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 67%||35 %||41 %|
|Draw %||35% / 17%||41 %||29 %|
|Loss %||26% / 17%||24 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 4.33||3.12||1.88|
|Scored||1.44 / 2.67||1.88||1.00|
|Conceded||1.06 / 1.67||1.24||0.88|
|BTTS %||47% / 67%||71 %||24 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 33%||12 %||12 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||18 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 50%||24 %||28 %|
|Scores %||74% / 100%||94 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||24 %||53 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 67%||41 %||35 %|
|Possession %||52% / 49%||54 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.21 / 5.33||5.47||4.94|
|Cards||2.44 / 3.17||2.53||2.35|
|Offsides||1.42 / 1.50||1.41||1.43|
|Fouls||16.52 / 19.50||16.88||16.07|
|Shots||11.09 / 11.33||12.00||10.18|
|Shots on Target||4.79 / 6.33||5.53||4.06|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Odra Opole vs Miedź Legnica Odds
|HT 1||4.06||HT X||1.93||HT 2||3.06|
|Home Win Nil||4.40||Away Win Nil||3.85|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.97||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|