- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
Stomil Olsztyn will welcome Miedź Legnica to Stadion OSiR for a matchday 33 fixture in Poland 1. Liga. The last meeting on 4th December 2020 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Stomil Olsztyn has won 3 matches, and Miedź Legnica triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.69 goals, while both teams score 69% of the time.
Stomil Olsztyn's latest fixture against Górnik Łęczna ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Stomil Olsztyn set the tone early and scored in the 3rd minute.
Miedź Legnica's recent game against ŁKS Łódź ended in a home 3-0 win. Although Miedź Legnica didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Miedź Legnica pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 49th, 68th and 90th minute.
So far, Stomil Olsztyn plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.12 points per away game on average compared to 0.94 points at home. Although Stomil Olsztyn is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 18% home clean sheets.
Miedź Legnica has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Miedź Legnica has collected 1.53 points on average per away game, compared to 1.47 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Stomil Olsztyn has won just 24% of home games. On average they score 0.76 goals and concede 1.41 per game. Miedź Legnica is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Stomil Olsztyn wins on average 0.94 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Miedź Legnica. My prediction is Miedź Legnica to win.
Stomil Olsztyn vs Miedź Legnica Betting Tips
Stomil Olsztyn vs Miedź Legnica Head to Head
Average stats between Stomil Olsztyn and Miedź Legnica in most recent 16 outings in the Poland 1. Liga.
Stomil Olsztyn vs Miedź Legnica Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Stomil Olsztyn and Miedź Legnica across current season. Calculated from Stomil Olsztyn's Home stats and Miedź Legnica's Away stats.
Poland 1. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Stomil Olsztyn has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Stomil Olsztyn has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Stomil Olsztyn has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Miedź Legnica's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Stomil Olsztyn from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 7 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Stomil Olsztyn as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Stomil Olsztyn will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Miedź Legnica, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Stomil Olsztyn recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Stomil Olsztyn has fired blanks in 16 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Stomil Olsztyn, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (44% of all matches) involving Stomil Olsztyn has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Miedź Legnica has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Miedź Legnica has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Miedź Legnica when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Stomil Olsztyn stop this run?
- Miedź Legnica has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Miedź Legnica ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Miedź Legnica will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Stomil Olsztyn, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Miedź Legnica, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (47% of all matches) involving Miedź Legnica has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Miedź Legnica will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 50%||24 %||29 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||24 %||24 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||53 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.32 / 3.17||2.18||2.47|
|Scored||0.91 / 1.67||0.76||1.06|
|Conceded||1.41 / 1.50||1.41||1.41|
|BTTS %||44% / 67%||47 %||41 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||12 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||18 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 33%||12 %||24 %|
|Scores %||53% / 83%||59 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||18 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 67%||29 %||47 %|
|Possession %||47% / 47%||50 %||43 %|
|Corners||3.62 / 3.50||4.53||2.71|
|Cards||2.26 / 2.00||2.29||2.24|
|Offsides||1.80 / 3.60||2.40||1.40|
|Fouls||14.44 / 15.60||14.70||14.27|
|Shots||7.88 / 9.83||8.06||7.71|
|Shots on Target||3.62 / 4.17||3.47||3.76|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 67%||35 %||41 %|
|Draw %||35% / 17%||41 %||29 %|
|Loss %||26% / 17%||24 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 4.33||3.12||1.88|
|Scored||1.44 / 2.67||1.88||1.00|
|Conceded||1.06 / 1.67||1.24||0.88|
|BTTS %||47% / 67%||71 %||24 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 33%||12 %||12 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||18 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 50%||24 %||28 %|
|Scores %||74% / 100%||94 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||24 %||53 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 67%||41 %||35 %|
|Possession %||52% / 49%||54 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.21 / 5.33||5.47||4.94|
|Cards||2.44 / 3.17||2.53||2.35|
|Offsides||1.42 / 1.50||1.41||1.43|
|Fouls||16.52 / 19.50||16.88||16.07|
|Shots||11.09 / 11.33||12.00||10.18|
|Shots on Target||4.79 / 6.33||5.53||4.06|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Stomil Olsztyn vs Miedź Legnica Odds
|HT 1||4.50||HT X||2.15||HT 2||2.35|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||2.70|
|Over 2.5||1.96||Under 2.5||1.79|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.81||Under 9.5 Corners||1.99|