- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Oldham Athletic will welcome Barrow to Boundary Park for a matchday 6 fixture in England EFL League Two. The last meeting on 23rd February 2021 ended in a Barrow 1-0 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Oldham Athletic has won 1 match, and Barrow triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 4.00 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Oldham Athletic's latest fixture against Sutton United ended in an away 2-1 win. Oldham Athletic was very dangerous in attack, having attempted five shots on target. Oldham Athletic was much better than Sutton United in the second half and scored in the 88th and 90+6 minute.
Barrow's recent game against Bristol Rovers ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Barrow put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 45+5th minute.
So far, Oldham Athletic plays better on the road than at home. They win 0.75 points per away game on average compared to 0.25 points at home. Although Oldham Athletic is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Barrow has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Barrow wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Barrow kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Barrow.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Oldham Athletic's home and Barrow's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Oldham Athletic vs Barrow Betting Tips
Oldham Athletic vs Barrow Head to Head
Average stats between Oldham Athletic and Barrow in most recent 2 outings in the England EFL League Two.
Oldham Athletic vs Barrow Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Oldham Athletic and Barrow across current season. Calculated from Oldham Athletic's Home stats and Barrow's Away stats.
England EFL League Two Form
- Coming into this game, Oldham Athletic has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Oldham Athletic has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Oldham Athletic recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Oldham Athletic has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 63% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Oldham Athletic has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/8 games for Oldham Athletic this season.
- Oldham Athletic will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.5 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Barrow has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Barrow has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Barrow has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Barrow ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Barrow, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (63% of all matches) involving Barrow has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Barrow will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Draw %||13% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|Loss %||75% / 33%||75 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.25 / 1.83||1.75||2.75|
|Scored||0.50 / 0.50||0.25||0.75|
|Conceded||1.75 / 1.33||1.50||2.00|
|BTTS %||38% / 17%||25 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||37% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 50%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Possession %||56% / 53%||55 %||58 %|
|Corners||6.25 / 4.80||6.50||6.00|
|Cards||2.38 / 1.17||2.00||2.75|
|Offsides||1.75 / 1.75||2.00||1.50|
|Fouls||13.00 / 12.00||13.25||12.75|
|Shots||11.63 / 10.20||12.25||11.00|
|Shots on Target||3.50 / 3.80||3.00||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 50%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||38% / 17%||50 %||25 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.63 / 2.00||3.00||2.25|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.33||1.50||1.25|
|Conceded||1.25 / 0.67||1.50||1.00|
|BTTS %||63% / 33%||75 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 50%||25 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 50%||50 %||75 %|
|Possession %||45% / 49%||46 %||44 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 4.00||5.75||4.25|
|Cards||3.50 / 2.17||3.50||3.50|
|Offsides||1.75 / 1.40||1.25||2.25|
|Fouls||12.63 / 10.60||11.50||13.75|
|Shots||12.75 / 10.80||12.50||13.00|
|Shots on Target||4.13 / 5.40||4.00||4.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Oldham Athletic vs Barrow Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||4.50||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.74|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.70||Under 9.5 Corners||2.03|