- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Olympiakos Piraeus will welcome Asteras Tripolis to Stadio Georgios Karaiskáki for a matchday 17 fixture in Greece Super League. The last meeting on 26th September 2021 ended in a Olympiakos Piraeus 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Olympiakos Piraeus has won 14 matches, and Asteras Tripolis triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.30 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Olympiakos Piraeus's latest fixture against Apollon Smirnis ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved.
Asteras Tripolis's recent game against OFI ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Galaktikos didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Asteras Tripolis put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 38th minute.
Τhrylos has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 67% of their home games.
Asteras Tripolis has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Asteras Tripolis wins 0.88 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won six consecutive matches. Erythrolefkoi is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in nine games.
Galaktikos failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Erythrolefkoi. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Olympiakos Piraeus wins on average 2.56 points per home game, compared to 0.88 points per away game for Asteras Tripolis. My prediction is Olympiakos Piraeus to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 44% of Olympiakos Piraeus's home and Asteras Tripolis's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Olympiakos Piraeus vs Asteras Tripolis Betting Tips
Olympiakos Piraeus vs Asteras Tripolis Head to Head
Average stats between Olympiakos Piraeus and Asteras Tripolis in most recent 20 outings in the Greece Super League.
Olympiakos Piraeus vs Asteras Tripolis Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Olympiakos Piraeus and Asteras Tripolis across current season. Calculated from Olympiakos Piraeus's Home stats and Asteras Tripolis's Away stats.
Greece Super League Form
- Coming into this game, Olympiakos Piraeus has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Olympiakos Piraeus has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Olympiakos Piraeus is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Olympiakos Piraeus at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Asteras Tripolis's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Olympiakos Piraeus from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Olympiakos Piraeus as they have now gone 16 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Olympiakos Piraeus has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 8 occasions.
- Olympiakos Piraeus is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Asteras Tripolis, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Olympiakos Piraeus has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/16 games for Olympiakos Piraeus this season.
- Coming into this game, Asteras Tripolis has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Asteras Tripolis has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Asteras Tripolis has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Asteras Tripolis recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Asteras Tripolis has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Asteras Tripolis has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/16 games for Asteras Tripolis this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||78% / 50%||78 %||78 %|
|Draw %||22% / 33%||22 %||22 %|
|Loss %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 1.50||1.78||2.56|
|Scored||1.67 / 1.17||1.44||1.89|
|Conceded||0.50 / 0.33||0.33||0.67|
|BTTS %||44% / 17%||33 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||44% / 0%||33 %||56 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||39% / 17%||22 %||56 %|
|Scores %||78% / 67%||78 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||56% / 83%||67 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||72% / 67%||78 %||67 %|
|Possession %||58% / 57%||61 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.22 / 4.00||5.89||4.56|
|Cards||1.11 / 1.75||0.89||1.33|
|Offsides||1.72 / 2.75||1.11||2.33|
|Fouls||13.94 / 14.50||14.22||13.67|
|Shots||15.17 / 14.17||17.44||12.89|
|Shots on Target||5.39 / 6.67||4.89||5.89|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 67%||56 %||13 %|
|Draw %||29% / 0%||11 %||50 %|
|Loss %||35% / 33%||33 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||1.88 / 1.83||2.00||1.75|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.83||1.22||0.75|
|Conceded||0.88 / 1.00||0.78||1.00|
|BTTS %||35% / 0%||22 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||22 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 17%||11 %||13 %|
|Scores %||59% / 67%||56 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 67%||44 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 67%||44 %||38 %|
|Possession %||52% / 45%||53 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.24 / 1.83||4.22||4.25|
|Cards||2.65 / 2.40||1.89||3.50|
|Offsides||1.35 / 1.40||1.56||1.13|
|Fouls||15.12 / 17.60||12.33||18.25|
|Shots||13.35 / 8.00||15.33||11.13|
|Shots on Target||5.59 / 3.50||6.56||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Olympiakos Piraeus vs Asteras Tripolis Odds
|HT 1||1.78||HT X||2.50||HT 2||8.50|
|Home Win Nil||1.80||Away Win Nil||17.00|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||2.30||BTTS NO||1.60|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.87||Under 9.5 Corners||1.34|