- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Denmark Superliga
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Olympiakos will welcome APOEL to Makareio Stadio for a matchday 24 fixture in Cyprus First Division. The last meeting on 21st November 2020 ended in a Olympiakos 1-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Olympiakos has won 2 matches, and APOEL triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 4.20 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Olympiakos's latest fixture against Nea Salamis ended in an away 2-1 win. Olympiakos was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Olympiakos scored in both halves in the 32nd and 80th minute.
APOEL's recent game against Ethnikos Achna ended in a home 2-3 loss. Τhrylos had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. APOEL had good chances in both halves and scored in the 11st and 59th minute.
So far, Olympiakos plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.33 points per away game on average compared to 1.28 points at home. Although Olympiakos is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 28% home clean sheets.
APOEL has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. APOEL wins 1.40 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. APOEL kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Olympiakos has won just 39% of home games. On average they score 1.00 goals and concede 1.22 per game. APOEL won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Olympiakos wins on average 1.28 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against APOEL. My prediction is APOEL to win.
Olympiakos vs APOEL Betting Tips
Olympiakos vs APOEL Head to Head
Average stats between Olympiakos and APOEL in most recent 5 outings in the Cyprus First Division.
Olympiakos vs APOEL Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Olympiakos and APOEL across current season. Calculated from Olympiakos's Home stats and APOEL's Away stats.
Cyprus First Division Form
- Coming into this game, Olympiakos has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Olympiakos has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for Olympiakos as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Olympiakos ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Olympiakos will be looking to keep up the momentum today against APOEL, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Olympiakos has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 8 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Olympiakos, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (44% of all matches) involving Olympiakos has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Olympiakos will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, APOEL has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. APOEL has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- APOEL has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for APOEL as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- APOEL has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 15 occasions.
- APOEL is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Olympiakos, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- APOEL has fired blanks in 16 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 11 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for APOEL has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/40 games for APOEL this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 0%||39 %||39 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||11 %||17 %|
|Loss %||47% / 83%||50 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.47 / 2.83||2.22||2.72|
|Scored||1.06 / 0.50||1.00||1.11|
|Conceded||1.42 / 2.33||1.22||1.61|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||44 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 0%||22 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 33%||22 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||11 %||22 %|
|Scores %||64% / 50%||61 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 0%||28 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 17%||33 %||33 %|
|Possession %||50% / 53%||51 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.97 / 5.50||4.50||3.44|
|Cards||1.86 / 1.33||1.72||2.00|
|Offsides||1.35 / 1.20||1.06||1.67|
|Fouls||12.55 / 8.60||12.44||12.67|
|Shots||10.22 / 11.50||10.50||9.94|
|Shots on Target||4.58 / 5.50||4.94||4.22|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 50%||45 %||40 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||25 %||20 %|
|Loss %||35% / 17%||30 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.18 / 2.67||1.95||2.40|
|Scored||1.20 / 1.67||1.15||1.25|
|Conceded||0.98 / 1.00||0.80||1.15|
|BTTS %||33% / 67%||25 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 33%||5 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 17%||5 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 50%||30 %||30 %|
|Scores %||60% / 83%||65 %||55 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 67%||55 %||55 %|
|Possession %||53% / 49%||52 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.45 / 4.83||4.50||4.40|
|Cards||2.41 / 2.40||2.25||2.58|
|Offsides||1.78 / 2.00||1.78||1.79|
|Fouls||15.22 / 13.33||15.00||15.50|
|Shots||10.45 / 7.17||11.25||9.65|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 4.50||5.45||4.55|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Olympiakos vs APOEL Odds
|HT 1||4.84||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.41|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.83||Under 2.5||1.77|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.42||Under 9.5 Corners||1.54|