- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Olympiakos will welcome Paphos to for a matchday 17 fixture in Cyprus First Division. The last meeting on 16th October 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Olympiakos has won 3 matches, and Paphos triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 3.14 goals, while both teams score 64% of the time.
Olympiakos's latest fixture against Omonia Nicosia ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Olympiakos. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Paphos's recent game against Omonia Nicosia ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Paphos put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 19th minute.
Since the start of the season, Olympiakos is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 8 games on home soil. Olympiakos's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Paphos has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Paphos wins 1.13 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Paphos kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Olympiakos or Paphos to win.
Olympiakos vs Paphos Betting Tips
Olympiakos vs Paphos Head to Head
Average stats between Olympiakos and Paphos in most recent 14 outings in the Cyprus First Division.
Olympiakos vs Paphos Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Olympiakos and Paphos across current season. Calculated from Olympiakos's Home stats and Paphos's Away stats.
Cyprus First Division Form
- Coming into this game, Olympiakos has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Olympiakos has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Olympiakos recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Olympiakos has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Olympiakos has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/15 games for Olympiakos this season.
- Olympiakos will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 0.73 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Paphos has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Paphos has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Paphos has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Paphos as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Paphos is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Olympiakos, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Paphos, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (47% of all matches) involving Paphos has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Paphos will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 0%||50 %||13 %|
|Draw %||19% / 17%||13 %||25 %|
|Loss %||50% / 83%||38 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||1.81 / 2.83||2.38||1.25|
|Scored||0.75 / 0.50||1.25||0.25|
|Conceded||1.06 / 2.33||1.13||1.00|
|BTTS %||31% / 50%||50 %||13 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||6% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|Scores %||56% / 50%||87 %||25 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 0%||38 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 17%||38 %||13 %|
|Possession %||51% / 53%||50 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.94 / 5.50||5.13||4.75|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.33||1.50||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.20||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 8.60||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.69 / 11.50||11.38||8.00|
|Shots on Target||4.06 / 5.50||4.88||3.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 17%||50 %||25 %|
|Draw %||44% / 33%||50 %||38 %|
|Loss %||19% / 50%||0 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.25 / 2.83||2.25||2.25|
|Scored||1.31 / 1.50||1.75||0.88|
|Conceded||0.94 / 1.33||0.50||1.38|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||38 %||13 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||50 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 17%||75 %||25 %|
|Possession %||48% / 55%||50 %||45 %|
|Corners||5.06 / 5.17||6.25||3.88|
|Cards||1.67 / 1.83||2.00||1.50|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.50||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 16.75||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||11.75 / 11.33||11.50||12.00|
|Shots on Target||5.88 / 4.67||6.00||5.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Olympiakos vs Paphos Odds
|HT 1||3.60||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.00|
|Home Win Nil||4.35||Away Win Nil||3.75|
|Over 2.5||2.35||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.48||Under 9.5 Corners||2.47|