- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Olympique Marseille will welcome Lens to Orange Vélodrome for a matchday 8 fixture in France Ligue 1. The last meeting on 3rd February 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Olympique Marseille has won 4 matches, and Lens triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.33 goals, while both teams score 44% of the time.
Olympique Marseille's last game in the France Ligue 1 against Lens at home ended in a 2-3 loss. Les Marseillais had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. Olympique Marseille was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 33rd and 45+3 minute.
Lens's recent game against Strasbourg ended in a home 0-1 loss. Les Sang had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Olympique Marseille is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 5 games on home soil. Although Olympique Marseille is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Lens has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Lens has collected 2.00 points on average per away game, compared to 1.60 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Lens kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. OM is currently unbeaten at home in one games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Les Sang is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against OM.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Olympique Marseille wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 2.00 points per away game for Lens. My prediction is Olympique Marseille to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.17 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Olympique Marseille's home and Lens's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Olympique Marseille has scored in 100% of home games. Lens is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Olympique Marseille vs Lens Betting Tips
Olympique Marseille vs Lens Head to Head
Average stats between Olympique Marseille and Lens in most recent 9 outings in the France Ligue 1.
Olympique Marseille vs Lens Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Olympique Marseille and Lens across current season. Calculated from Olympique Marseille's Home stats and Lens's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Olympique Marseille has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Olympique Marseille has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Olympique Marseille has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Olympique Marseille will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Olympique Marseille as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Olympique Marseille has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- Olympique Marseille is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Lens, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Olympique Marseille has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/6 games for Olympique Marseille this season.
- Coming into this game, Lens has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Lens has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Lens has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Lens will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Olympique Marseille, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Lens has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/7 games for Lens this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 33%||60 %||50 %|
|Draw %||22% / 33%||20 %||25 %|
|Loss %||22% / 33%||20 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.22 / 2.33||4.00||2.25|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.33||2.60||1.25|
|Conceded||1.22 / 1.00||1.40||1.00|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||80 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 17%||40 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 17%||40 %||25 %|
|Scores %||78% / 50%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 50%||20 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 17%||60 %||25 %|
|Possession %||62% / 62%||65 %||58 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 4.83||5.00||5.00|
|Cards||1.67 / 1.83||1.40||2.00|
|Offsides||1.33 / 1.67||1.60||1.00|
|Fouls||6.78 / 6.83||5.80||8.00|
|Shots||14.78 / 13.00||15.20||14.25|
|Shots on Target||5.44 / 4.17||5.60||5.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 67%||40 %||60 %|
|Draw %||30% / 0%||40 %||20 %|
|Loss %||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.70 / 2.50||2.40||3.00|
|Scored||1.60 / 1.50||1.40||1.80|
|Conceded||1.10 / 1.00||1.00||1.20|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||40 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||0 %||40 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 50%||60 %||40 %|
|Scores %||80% / 67%||80 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 33%||40 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 67%||60 %||60 %|
|Possession %||48% / 51%||56 %||41 %|
|Corners||5.90 / 5.33||6.20||5.60|
|Cards||2.40 / 2.67||2.40||2.40|
|Offsides||0.90 / 1.00||1.20||0.60|
|Fouls||12.30 / 13.33||11.40||13.20|
|Shots||15.10 / 14.00||16.80||13.40|
|Shots on Target||6.50 / 5.83||7.20||5.80|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Olympique Marseille vs Lens Odds
|HT 1||2.38||HT X||2.22||HT 2||4.90|
|Home Win Nil||2.90||Away Win Nil||6.50|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.94||Under 9.5 Corners||1.88|