On 17th January 2021, Olympique Lyonnais and Metz go head to head in the France Ligue 1 at the Groupama Stadium (Décines-Charpieu). The last meeting on 6th December 2020 ended with the following result: Metz 1 - 3 Olympique Lyonnais.
Both sides have met 9 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 9 previous encounters, Olympique Lyonnais have won 8 matches, Metz triumphed in 1, while 0 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Olympique Lyonnais and Metz average 3.11 goals while BTTS lands 22% of the time.
So far this season in the France Ligue 1, Olympique Lyonnais have averaged 2.1 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Metz average 1.3 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
Olympique Lyonnais Form
- Coming into this game, Olympique Lyonnais has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Olympique Lyonnais has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Olympique Lyonnais will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Metz, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Olympique Lyonnais has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/21 games for Olympique Lyonnais this season.
- Coming into this game, Metz has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Metz has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for Metz as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Metz has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- Metz will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Olympique Lyonnais, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Metz recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Metz has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/21 games for Metz this season.
Olympique Lyonnais vs Metz Head to Head
Average stats between Olympique Lyonnais and Metz in most recent 9 outings in the France Ligue 1.
Olympique Lyonnais vs Metz Statistics
Average stats between Olympique Lyonnais and Metz across current season.
* Calculated from Olympique Lyonnais's Home stats and Metz's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 League Table
Olympique Lyonnais vs Metz Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.