- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Youssoufia Berrechid vs FUS Rabat Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
Omiya Ardija will welcome Tochigi to NACK5 Stadium for a matchday 18 fixture in Japan J2 League. The last meeting on 10th October 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Omiya Ardija has won 4 matches, and Tochigi triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 0.75 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Omiya Ardija's latest fixture against Zweigen Kanazawa ended in an away 1-0 loss. Omiya Ardija dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Tochigi's recent game against Kyoto Sanga ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
So far, Omiya Ardija plays better on the road than at home. They win 0.80 points per away game on average compared to 0.56 points at home. Although Omiya Ardija is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Tochigi has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Tochigi has collected 1.10 points on average per away game, compared to 1.00 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Tochigi kept a clean sheet in just 30% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Omiya Ardija or Tochigi to win.
Omiya Ardija vs Tochigi Betting Tips
Omiya Ardija vs Tochigi Head to Head
Average stats between Omiya Ardija and Tochigi in most recent 8 outings in the Japan J2 League.
Omiya Ardija vs Tochigi Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Omiya Ardija and Tochigi across current season. Calculated from Omiya Ardija's Home stats and Tochigi's Away stats.
Japan J2 League Form
- Coming into this game, Omiya Ardija has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Omiya Ardija has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Omiya Ardija has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Can Omiya Ardija turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Omiya Ardija recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Omiya Ardija has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Omiya Ardija has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/19 games for Omiya Ardija this season.
- Coming into this game, Tochigi has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Tochigi has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Tochigi has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Tochigi has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Tochigi will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Omiya Ardija, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Tochigi recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Tochigi has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Tochigi has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/19 games for Tochigi this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 33%||11 %||10 %|
|Draw %||37% / 17%||22 %||50 %|
|Loss %||53% / 50%||67 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.11 / 3.00||2.22||2.00|
|Scored||0.84 / 1.50||0.89||0.80|
|Conceded||1.26 / 1.50||1.33||1.20|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||33 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 33%||0 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 0%||22 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 33%||22 %||10 %|
|Scores %||53% / 50%||44 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 0%||22 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 50%||22 %||40 %|
|Possession %||52% / 44%||52 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 3.17||4.33||5.60|
|Cards||0.68 / 0.50||0.78||0.60|
|Offsides||1.68 / 1.00||1.67||1.70|
|Fouls||9.05 / 12.33||9.22||8.90|
|Shots||9.79 / 11.50||8.11||11.30|
|Shots on Target||4.47 / 6.00||3.67||5.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 33%||22 %||20 %|
|Draw %||42% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|Loss %||37% / 17%||44 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.21 / 2.67||2.00||2.40|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.50||0.89||1.10|
|Conceded||1.21 / 1.17||1.11||1.30|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||33 %||70 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||11 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||11 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 0%||33 %||20 %|
|Scores %||63% / 100%||44 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 33%||33 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 33%||33 %||30 %|
|Possession %||44% / 41%||47 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.53 / 4.83||5.56||3.60|
|Cards||0.63 / 1.50||0.67||0.60|
|Offsides||1.37 / 2.17||1.78||1.00|
|Fouls||11.26 / 13.00||11.89||10.70|
|Shots||9.05 / 11.50||9.89||8.30|
|Shots on Target||3.53 / 5.00||3.67||3.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Omiya Ardija vs Tochigi Odds
|HT 1||2.95||HT X||1.87||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.05||Away Win Nil||4.60|
|Over 2.5||2.55||Under 2.5||1.45|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.59|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.12||Under 9.5 Corners||1.64|