- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Operário PR will welcome Londrina to Estádio Germano Krüger for a matchday 30 fixture in Brazil Serie B. The last meeting on 14th July 2021 ended in a Operário PR 2-1 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Operário PR has won 5 matches, and Londrina triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.88 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Operário PR's latest fixture against Brasil de Pelotas ended in an away 1-0 loss. Operário PR dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Londrina's previous game in the competition versus Guarani ended in an away 3-0 loss. Tuba had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started.
Since the start of the season, Operário PR is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Operário PR is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 32% home clean sheets.
Londrina has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. LEC wins 1.11 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Londrina kept a clean sheet in just 32% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Operário PR or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.18 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 47% of Operário PR's home and Londrina's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 47% of Operário PR's home and Londrina's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Operário PR vs Londrina Betting Tips
Operário PR vs Londrina Head to Head
Average stats between Operário PR and Londrina in most recent 8 outings in the Brazil Serie B.
Operário PR vs Londrina Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Operário PR and Londrina across current season. Calculated from Operário PR's Home stats and Londrina's Away stats.
Brazil Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Operário PR has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Operário PR has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Operário PR turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Operário PR recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Operário PR has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 3 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Operário PR, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (34% of all matches) involving Operário PR has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Londrina has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Londrina has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Londrina recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Londrina has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 52% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Londrina has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/29 games for Londrina this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||34% / 67%||47 %||21 %|
|Draw %||24% / 0%||21 %||26 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||32 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.13 / 2.67||2.26||2.00|
|Scored||0.92 / 2.33||1.16||0.68|
|Conceded||1.21 / 0.33||1.11||1.32|
|BTTS %||45% / 0%||58 %||32 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 0%||26 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 0%||21 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 33%||11 %||11 %|
|Scores %||61% / 67%||79 %||42 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 67%||32 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 67%||42 %||26 %|
|Possession %||51% / 58%||54 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.26 / 4.75||6.32||4.21|
|Cards||2.61 / 4.00||2.42||2.79|
|Offsides||1.08 / 0.00||1.42||0.74|
|Fouls||18.03 / 0.00||18.89||17.16|
|Shots||13.29 / 12.50||14.63||11.95|
|Shots on Target||5.29 / 5.00||5.74||4.84|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 67%||32 %||26 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||26 %||32 %|
|Loss %||42% / 0%||42 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||1.89 / 2.17||1.89||1.89|
|Scored||0.82 / 1.83||0.89||0.74|
|Conceded||1.08 / 0.33||1.00||1.16|
|BTTS %||34% / 33%||32 %||37 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||11 %||16 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||16 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 17%||11 %||5 %|
|Scores %||50% / 83%||53 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 67%||42 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||24% / 83%||26 %||21 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||51 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.95 / 6.00||5.37||4.53|
|Cards||2.89 / 3.67||2.37||3.42|
|Offsides||1.16 / 0.00||1.26||1.05|
|Fouls||21.71 / 0.00||19.95||23.47|
|Shots||11.21 / 13.00||12.11||10.32|
|Shots on Target||4.76 / 5.75||4.74||4.79|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Operário PR vs Londrina Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||1.95||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||2.80||Away Win Nil||5.80|
|Over 2.5||2.55||Under 2.5||1.46|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.66|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.63||Under 9.5 Corners||2.18|