- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs HIFK
- 16:30 SJK vs Lahti
- 16:30 Ilves vs Honka
- 16:30 HJK vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Mariehamn vs KTP
- 16:30 Oulu vs Haka France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Germany Bundesliga
- 16:30 Freiburg vs Augsburg Greece Super League
- 16:15 Lamia vs Panaitolikos
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Sweden Allsvenskan
- 16:30 Häcken vs Hammarby
- 16:30 Norrköping vs Varberg Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Fénix vs Torque
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Örebro will welcome AIK to Behrn Arena for a matchday 12 fixture in Sweden Allsvenskan. The last meeting on 22nd November 2020 ended in a Örebro 2-0 win. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Örebro has won 5 matches, and AIK triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.11 goals, while both teams score 44% of the time.
Örebro's last game in the Sweden Allsvenskan against Hammarby at home ended in a 0-2 loss. Örebro had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch.
AIK's recent game against Kalmar ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Gnaget didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. AIK pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 58th and 90+1 minute.
Since the start of the season, Örebro is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Örebro is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 30% home clean sheets.
AIK has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. AIK wins 1.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. AIK kept a clean sheet in just 22% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Örebro has won just 20% of home games. On average they score 0.80 goals and concede 1.40 per game. AIK is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Örebro wins on average 1.00 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against AIK. My prediction is AIK to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.15 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 45% of Örebro's home and AIK's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Monday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 35% of Örebro's home and AIK's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Örebro vs AIK Betting Tips
Örebro vs AIK Head to Head
Average stats between Örebro and AIK in most recent 18 outings in the Sweden Allsvenskan.
Örebro vs AIK Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Örebro and AIK across current season. Calculated from Örebro's Home stats and AIK's Away stats.
Sweden Allsvenskan Form
- Coming into this game, Örebro has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Örebro has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Örebro ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Örebro recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Örebro has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 52% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Örebro has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/21 games for Örebro this season.
- Coming into this game, AIK has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. AIK has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from AIK away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for AIK as they have now gone 11 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- AIK is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Örebro, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for AIK, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (50% of all matches) involving AIK has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 33%||20 %||18 %|
|Draw %||19% / 0%||40 %||0 %|
|Loss %||62% / 67%||40 %||82 %|
|AVG Goals||2.71 / 2.83||2.20||3.18|
|Scored||0.71 / 0.67||0.80||0.64|
|Conceded||2.00 / 2.17||1.40||2.55|
|BTTS %||38% / 17%||40 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||0 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||10 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 0%||10 %||9 %|
|Scores %||48% / 50%||60 %||36 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 33%||30 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 33%||50 %||9 %|
|Possession %||47% / 56%||49 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.67 / 5.83||4.10||5.18|
|Cards||2.14 / 2.40||2.00||2.27|
|Offsides||2.67 / 2.80||3.00||2.36|
|Fouls||12.43 / 11.80||13.30||11.64|
|Shots||11.76 / 12.67||12.80||10.82|
|Shots on Target||4.14 / 4.17||4.20||4.09|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||60% / 67%||82 %||33 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||18 %||33 %|
|Loss %||15% / 0%||0 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.30 / 2.67||2.36||2.22|
|Scored||1.50 / 2.17||1.82||1.11|
|Conceded||0.80 / 0.50||0.55||1.11|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||45 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||27 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||0 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 33%||45 %||11 %|
|Scores %||85% / 83%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 50%||55 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 67%||82 %||33 %|
|Possession %||50% / 47%||49 %||51 %|
|Corners||6.35 / 6.50||6.09||6.67|
|Cards||1.75 / 1.00||1.55||2.00|
|Offsides||1.65 / 2.00||1.73||1.56|
|Fouls||11.55 / 13.00||9.91||13.56|
|Shots||15.20 / 12.50||15.00||15.44|
|Shots on Target||5.60 / 6.83||5.73||5.44|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Örebro vs AIK Odds
|HT 1||4.75||HT X||2.20||HT 2||2.40|
|Home Win Nil||6.50||Away Win Nil||2.85|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.75||Under 9.5 Corners||2.00|