- Bolivia LFPB
- 23:15 Wilstermann vs Blooming Brazil Serie A
- 22:00 Juventude vs Chapecoense Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 SønderjyskE vs Vejle France Ligue 2
- 19:45 Dijon vs Sochaux Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 KR vs Fylkir Romania Liga I
- 16:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Varberg vs IFK Göteborg
- 18:00 Örebro vs AIK
- 18:00 Östersunds FK vs Halmstad Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 GAIS vs Akropolis
- 18:00 Norrby vs Västerås SK Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 17:30 Vorskla vs Dnipro-1
Orlando City will welcome SJ Earthquakes to Exploria Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 1st September 2019 ended in a SJ Earthquakes 3-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Orlando City has won 1 match, and SJ Earthquakes triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.20 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Orlando City's last game in the USA MLS against SJ Earthquakes at home ended in a 5-0 win. Although The Lions played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Orlando City was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 7th, 16th, 31st, 49th and 90th minute.
Since the start of the season, Orlando City is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 7 games on home soil. The Lions's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 57% of home games.
SJ Earthquakes has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. SJ Earthquakes wins 0.88 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. SJ Earthquakes kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Orlando City is currently unbeaten at home in one games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
SJ Earthquakes failed to win in six consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Wednesday and win against Orlando City.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Orlando City wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 0.88 points per away game for SJ Earthquakes. My prediction is Orlando City to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.63 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 38% of Orlando City's home and SJ Earthquakes's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Wednesday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 38% of Orlando City's home and SJ Earthquakes's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Orlando City vs SJ Earthquakes Betting Tips
Orlando City vs SJ Earthquakes Head to Head
Average stats between Orlando City and SJ Earthquakes in most recent 5 outings in the USA MLS.
Orlando City vs SJ Earthquakes Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Orlando City and SJ Earthquakes across current season. Calculated from Orlando City's Home stats and SJ Earthquakes's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Orlando City has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Orlando City has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- SJ Earthquakes's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Orlando City from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Orlando City ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Orlando City, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (60% of all matches) involving Orlando City has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, SJ Earthquakes has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. SJ Earthquakes has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- SJ Earthquakes has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for SJ Earthquakes as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 0 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for SJ Earthquakes ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- SJ Earthquakes will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Orlando City, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 4
- The last 5 games for SJ Earthquakes has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season SJ Earthquakes has seen a total of 10/15 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 67% of all matches played.
- It's likely that SJ Earthquakes will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 50%||57 %||38 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||29 %||25 %|
|Loss %||27% / 33%||14 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.80 / 3.33||2.43||3.13|
|Scored||1.53 / 1.83||1.86||1.25|
|Conceded||1.27 / 1.50||0.57||1.88|
|BTTS %||60% / 83%||43 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||14 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||14 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 50%||43 %||13 %|
|Scores %||87% / 100%||86 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||57 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 83%||71 %||38 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||50 %||52 %|
|Corners||3.73 / 4.00||3.43||4.00|
|Cards||1.87 / 3.67||1.14||2.50|
|Offsides||1.60 / 0.83||1.71||1.50|
|Fouls||11.60 / 12.50||11.14||12.00|
|Shots||12.27 / 13.33||13.71||11.00|
|Shots on Target||5.40 / 4.50||5.71||5.13|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 33%||29 %||13 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||14 %||50 %|
|Loss %||47% / 33%||57 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.80 / 3.50||3.14||2.50|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.67||1.43||0.88|
|Conceded||1.67 / 1.83||1.71||1.63|
|BTTS %||67% / 67%||71 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||28 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||28 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 50%||28 %||13 %|
|Scores %||67% / 83%||71 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||7% / 33%||0 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 33%||43 %||38 %|
|Possession %||55% / 51%||58 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.53 / 5.83||6.29||4.88|
|Cards||2.53 / 1.67||2.86||2.25|
|Offsides||1.20 / 0.50||1.14||1.25|
|Fouls||11.40 / 12.17||10.00||12.63|
|Shots||13.73 / 12.00||15.00||12.63|
|Shots on Target||5.40 / 4.67||5.14||5.63|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Orlando City vs SJ Earthquakes Odds
|HT 1||2.25||HT X||2.30||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.05||Away Win Nil||8.00|
|Over 2.5||1.61||Under 2.5||2.30|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.75||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|