- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 RSB Berkane vs Moghreb Tétouan Paraguay Division Profesional
- 22:45 Olimpia vs Sol de América
- 22:45 Libertad vs 12 de Octubre
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Orlando Pirates will welcome Black Leopards to Orlando Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in South Africa Premier Soccer League. The last meeting on 17th January 2021 ended in a Black Leopards 2-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Orlando Pirates has won 4 matches, and Black Leopards triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.40 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Orlando Pirates's last game in the South Africa Premier Soccer League against Mamelodi Sundowns at home ended in a 0-3 loss. The Buccaneers had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch.
Black Leopards's previous game in the competition versus Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila ended in an away 2-1 win. Although Black Leopards countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Black Leopards outshone Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila early on and scored in the 45+4 and 56th minute.
Since the start of the season, Ezikamagebhula is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 13 games on home soil. The Buccaneers's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 46% of home games.
Black Leopards has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. Black Leopards don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 0.69 points per game, both home and away. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Black Leopards kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. The Bucs is currently unbeaten at home in one games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Lidoda Duvha is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against The Bucs.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Orlando Pirates wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 0.69 points per away game for Black Leopards. My prediction is Orlando Pirates to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.13 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 34% of Orlando Pirates's home and Black Leopards's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 54% of Orlando Pirates's home and Black Leopards's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Orlando Pirates vs Black Leopards Betting Tips
Orlando Pirates vs Black Leopards Head to Head
Average stats between Orlando Pirates and Black Leopards in most recent 5 outings in the South Africa Premier Soccer League.
Orlando Pirates vs Black Leopards Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Orlando Pirates and Black Leopards across current season. Calculated from Orlando Pirates's Home stats and Black Leopards's Away stats.
South Africa Premier Soccer League Form
- Coming into this game, Orlando Pirates has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Orlando Pirates has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Orlando Pirates ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Orlando Pirates recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Orlando Pirates has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/25 games for Orlando Pirates this season.
- Coming into this game, Black Leopards has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Black Leopards has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Black Leopards recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Black Leopards has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Black Leopards has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/26 games for Black Leopards this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 50%||54 %||33 %|
|Draw %||36% / 33%||38 %||33 %|
|Loss %||20% / 17%||8 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 1.83||2.00||2.00|
|Scored||1.20 / 1.17||1.31||1.08|
|Conceded||0.80 / 0.67||0.69||0.92|
|BTTS %||40% / 33%||46 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||15 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 33%||8 %||25 %|
|Scores %||76% / 67%||85 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 50%||46 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 67%||69 %||50 %|
|Possession %||46% / 32%||45 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.61 / 4.00||5.25||6.00|
|Cards||1.80 / 1.83||1.92||1.67|
|Offsides||3.05 / 5.20||3.36||2.67|
|Fouls||12.50 / 11.83||12.83||12.10|
|Shots||10.21 / 7.60||10.08||10.36|
|Shots on Target||4.25 / 2.80||4.38||4.09|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 33%||15 %||15 %|
|Draw %||23% / 0%||23 %||23 %|
|Loss %||62% / 67%||62 %||62 %|
|AVG Goals||2.35 / 2.67||2.31||2.38|
|Scored||0.73 / 0.83||0.69||0.77|
|Conceded||1.62 / 1.83||1.62||1.62|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||46 %||54 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||0 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 17%||31 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||0 %||15 %|
|Scores %||58% / 50%||62 %||54 %|
|Clean Sheet %||12% / 17%||23 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 50%||46 %||23 %|
|Possession %||47% / 51%||48 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.94 / 4.00||5.00||3.36|
|Cards||1.35 / 1.50||1.69||1.00|
|Offsides||1.47 / 1.00||0.67||2.00|
|Fouls||7.91 / 4.00||7.08||8.90|
|Shots||6.95 / 6.33||5.11||8.45|
|Shots on Target||3.55 / 3.33||3.11||3.91|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Orlando Pirates vs Black Leopards Odds
|HT 1||2.30||HT X||2.00||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.50||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.54|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|