Orlando Pirates will welcome Moroka Swallows to Orlando Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in South Africa Premier Soccer League. The last meeting on 14th August 2021 ended in a Moroka Swallows 2-1 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Orlando Pirates has won 2 matches, and Moroka Swallows triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 71% of the time.
Orlando Pirates's latest fixture against Marumo Gallants ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved.
Moroka Swallows's previous game in the competition versus AmaZulu ended in an away 0-0 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result.
The Buccaneers's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Moroka Swallows has picked up 4 points from the previous four league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Moroka Swallows wins 0.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Moroka Swallows failed to score in 100% of away games this campaign.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. The Bucs is undefeated at home but not considered a favourite. They have drawn 50% of home games. The Bucs has won just 50% of home games. On average they score 1.50 goals and concede 1.00 per game. It is disappointing to see that Moroka Swallows is yet to win an away game. They have drawn 50% of all games on the road.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them.My prediction is Moroka Swallows to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 50% of Orlando Pirates's home and Moroka Swallows's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Orlando Pirates vs Moroka Swallows Betting Tips
Orlando Pirates vs Moroka Swallows Head to Head
Average stats between Orlando Pirates and Moroka Swallows in most recent 7 outings in the South Africa Premier Soccer League.
Orlando Pirates vs Moroka Swallows Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Orlando Pirates and Moroka Swallows across current season. Calculated from Orlando Pirates's Home stats and Moroka Swallows's Away stats.
South Africa Premier Soccer League Form
- Coming into this game, Orlando Pirates has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Orlando Pirates has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Orlando Pirates has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Orlando Pirates will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Orlando Pirates as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Orlando Pirates is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Moroka Swallows, having won 2 and drawn 2. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Orlando Pirates has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/4 games for Orlando Pirates this season.
- Coming into this game, Moroka Swallows has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Moroka Swallows has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring might just be enough to win the game for Orlando Pirates today, with Moroka Swallows failing to score in 2 games on the road. In the last 5 games they have failed to score in 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Moroka Swallows recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Moroka Swallows has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 75% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Moroka Swallows has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 0/4 games for Moroka Swallows this season.
- Moroka Swallows will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 1 times and overall this season they have scored 0.25 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Draw %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Loss %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.25 / 1.83||2.50||2.00|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.17||1.50||1.50|
|Conceded||0.75 / 0.67||1.00||0.50|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 67%||50 %||0 %|
|Possession %||55% / 32%||48 %||63 %|
|Corners||3.75 / 4.00||3.50||4.00|
|Cards||3.50 / 1.83||5.00||2.00|
|Offsides||1.50 / 5.20||1.00||2.00|
|Fouls||14.25 / 11.83||11.50||17.00|
|Shots||8.75 / 7.60||7.00||10.50|
|Shots on Target||4.75 / 2.80||5.00||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Draw %||25% / 67%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||50% / 0%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||1.25 / 1.67||2.00||0.50|
|Scored||0.25 / 1.00||0.50||0.00|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.67||1.50||0.50|
|BTTS %||0% / 67%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||25% / 100%||50 %||0 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|Possession %||51% / 38%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 3.25||5.00||6.00|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.33||1.00||2.00|
|Offsides||1.50 / 2.67||2.00||1.00|
|Fouls||14.50 / 9.20||14.00||15.00|
|Shots||7.00 / 8.75||7.50||6.50|
|Shots on Target||2.00 / 5.00||1.50||2.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Orlando Pirates vs Moroka Swallows Odds
|HT 1||2.85||HT X||1.80||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||2.60||Under 2.5||1.40|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.53|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|