- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Öster will welcome Brage to Visma Arena for a matchday 7 fixture in Sweden Superettan. The last meeting on 26th September 2020 ended in a Öster 2-1 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Öster has won 3 matches, and Brage triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 4.33 goals, while both teams score 83% of the time.
Öster's latest fixture against Helsingborg ended in an away 1-0 win. Öster was very dangerous in attack, having attempted six shots on target. Öster was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 52nd minute.
Brage's recent game against Norrby ended in a home 1-2 loss. Brage had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Brage put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 8th minute.
So far, Öster plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.40 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Although Öster is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Brage has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Brage wins 0.83 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Brage kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Öster or Brage to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Öster failed to keep a clean sheet in 20% of home games, while Brage conceded in 0% of away games. On average, both teams score in 50% of Öster's home and Brage's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Öster vs Brage Betting Tips
Öster vs Brage Head to Head
Average stats between Öster and Brage in most recent 6 outings in the Sweden Superettan.
Öster vs Brage Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Öster and Brage across current season. Calculated from Öster's Home stats and Brage's Away stats.
Sweden Superettan Form
- Coming into this game, Öster has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Öster has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Öster has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Öster has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Öster recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Öster has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Öster has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/10 games for Öster this season.
- Öster will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 0.8 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Brage has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Brage has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Brage has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Brage, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (50% of all matches) involving Brage has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Brage will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 33%||20 %||40 %|
|Draw %||30% / 0%||40 %||20 %|
|Loss %||40% / 67%||40 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||1.80 / 2.67||2.00||1.60|
|Scored||0.80 / 0.83||0.80||0.80|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.83||1.20||0.80|
|BTTS %||40% / 50%||60 %||20 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||60% / 67%||60 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 17%||20 %||60 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 33%||20 %||60 %|
|Possession %||54% / 53%||57 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.40 / 4.50||6.00||4.80|
|Cards||2.50 / 1.67||3.00||2.00|
|Offsides||1.20 / 1.60||1.40||1.00|
|Fouls||14.50 / 12.40||14.60||14.40|
|Shots||10.20 / 11.00||10.20||10.20|
|Shots on Target||4.40 / 5.00||3.80||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 33%||25 %||17 %|
|Draw %||30% / 0%||25 %||33 %|
|Loss %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||1.90 / 3.50||1.25||2.33|
|Scored||0.80 / 1.33||0.50||1.00|
|Conceded||1.10 / 2.17||0.75||1.33|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||25 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 50%||25 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scores %||60% / 83%||50 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||49% / 50%||53 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.80 / 5.83||4.75||4.83|
|Cards||2.50 / 1.33||2.75||2.33|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.83||0.50||1.33|
|Fouls||11.50 / 9.00||13.75||10.00|
|Shots||9.80 / 11.50||9.50||10.00|
|Shots on Target||4.80 / 5.67||4.00||5.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Öster vs Brage Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.10||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.78||Under 9.5 Corners||2.04|