- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Oxford United will welcome Accrington Stanley to The Kassam Stadium for a matchday 10 fixture in England EFL League One. The last meeting on 5th April 2021 ended in an Accrington Stanley 2-1 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Oxford United has won 4 matches, and Accrington Stanley triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 4.10 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Oxford United's last game in the England EFL League One against Gillingham at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and created more goal-scoring opportunities but didn't benefit from it. Oxford United scored before halftime in the 5th minute.
Accrington Stanley's previous game in the competition versus Morecambe ended in an away 3-3 draw. They learned a lesson that day. More ball possession and shots do not always give you good results. Accrington Stanley was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 19th, 21st and 68th minute.
Since the start of the season, The Boys from Up the Hill is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 8 games on home soil. The Us's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Accrington Stanley has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Accrington Stanley wins 0.88 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Accrington Stanley kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Yellows is currently unbeaten at home in one games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Accrington Stanley got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Tuesday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Oxford United wins on average 2.13 points per home game, compared to 0.88 points per away game for Accrington Stanley. My prediction is Oxford United to win.
Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley Betting Tips
Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley Head to Head
Average stats between Oxford United and Accrington Stanley in most recent 10 outings in the England EFL League One.
Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Oxford United and Accrington Stanley across current season. Calculated from Oxford United's Home stats and Accrington Stanley's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Oxford United has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Oxford United has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Oxford United at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Oxford United recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Oxford United, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (67% of all matches) involving Oxford United has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Accrington Stanley has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Accrington Stanley has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Accrington Stanley has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Oxford United get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for Accrington Stanley, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Accrington Stanley, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (56% of all matches) involving Accrington Stanley has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Accrington Stanley will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||46% / 100%||63 %||20 %|
|Draw %||23% / 0%||25 %||20 %|
|Loss %||31% / 0%||13 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.69 / 3.83||2.75||2.60|
|Scored||1.54 / 2.83||1.88||1.00|
|Conceded||1.15 / 1.00||0.88||1.60|
|BTTS %||69% / 50%||63 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 50%||38 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 0%||13 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 67%||25 %||20 %|
|Scores %||85% / 100%||87 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 50%||38 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||85% / 83%||88 %||80 %|
|Possession %||56% / 52%||57 %||54 %|
|Corners||7.23 / 6.20||6.38||8.60|
|Cards||1.75 / 1.67||1.71||1.80|
|Offsides||1.67 / 1.50||1.14||2.40|
|Fouls||11.83 / 12.25||10.86||13.20|
|Shots||15.08 / 12.20||15.00||15.20|
|Shots on Target||6.08 / 5.60||6.00||6.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||46% / 33%||80 %||25 %|
|Draw %||8% / 17%||0 %||13 %|
|Loss %||46% / 50%||20 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||3.08 / 2.00||2.60||3.38|
|Scored||1.31 / 0.67||1.40||1.25|
|Conceded||1.77 / 1.33||1.20||2.13|
|BTTS %||62% / 0%||60 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 0%||40 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 0%||20 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scores %||85% / 33%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 50%||40 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||60 %||25 %|
|Possession %||52% / 49%||49 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.69 / 6.40||3.80||5.25|
|Cards||2.31 / 1.50||2.20||2.38|
|Offsides||1.75 / 1.50||1.80||1.71|
|Fouls||12.83 / 14.50||12.00||13.43|
|Shots||14.92 / 14.60||12.80||16.25|
|Shots on Target||6.15 / 3.40||6.20||6.13|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley Odds
|HT 1||2.48||HT X||2.29||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.15||Away Win Nil||7.75|
|Over 2.5||1.98||Under 2.5||1.85|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.90|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.44||Under 9.5 Corners||2.60|