- Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Oxford United will welcome Plymouth Argyle to The Kassam Stadium for a matchday 44 fixture in England EFL League One. The last meeting on 29th December 2020 ended in a Oxford United 3-2 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Oxford United has won 5 matches, and Plymouth Argyle triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.78 goals, while both teams score 44% of the time.
Oxford United's latest fixture against AFC Wimbledon ended in an away 2-1 loss. Yellows dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Oxford United was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 52nd minute.
Since the start of the season, The Boys from Up the Hill is more dominant at home. They have thirteen wins out of 23 games on home soil. The Us's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 39% of home games.
Plymouth Argyle has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Plymouth Argyle wins 0.70 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Plymouth Argyle kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won four consecutive matches. Yellows is currently unbeaten at home in four games. Since the start of the season, they have just six home defeats.
The Pilgrims failed to win in ten consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Yellows. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Oxford United wins on average 1.87 points per home game, compared to 0.70 points per away game for Plymouth Argyle. My prediction is Oxford United to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.62 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Oxford United's home and Plymouth Argyle's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Oxford United vs Plymouth Argyle Betting Tips
Oxford United vs Plymouth Argyle Head to Head
Average stats between Oxford United and Plymouth Argyle in most recent 9 outings in the England EFL League One.
Oxford United vs Plymouth Argyle Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Oxford United and Plymouth Argyle across current season. Calculated from Oxford United's Home stats and Plymouth Argyle's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Oxford United has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Oxford United has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Oxford United is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Plymouth Argyle's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Oxford United from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 7 home matches this season.
- Oxford United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 10 games involving Oxford United has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Plymouth Argyle get in on the action today? There has been a total of 21 goals in the last 5 games for Oxford United, both home and away.
- Oxford United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Plymouth Argyle, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Oxford United, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (50% of all matches) involving Oxford United has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Oxford United will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Plymouth Argyle has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Plymouth Argyle has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Plymouth Argyle turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Plymouth Argyle recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Plymouth Argyle, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (50% of all matches) involving Plymouth Argyle has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 100%||57 %||39 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||17 %||17 %|
|Loss %||35% / 0%||26 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.89 / 3.83||2.61||3.17|
|Scored||1.67 / 2.83||1.70||1.65|
|Conceded||1.22 / 1.00||0.91||1.52|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||43 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||30% / 50%||30 %||30 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||9 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 67%||30 %||39 %|
|Scores %||67% / 100%||70 %||65 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 50%||39 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 83%||52 %||43 %|
|Possession %||55% / 52%||54 %||55 %|
|Corners||5.73 / 6.20||6.41||5.05|
|Cards||1.67 / 1.67||1.65||1.70|
|Offsides||1.42 / 1.50||1.25||1.61|
|Fouls||12.42 / 12.25||11.86||13.00|
|Shots||14.23 / 12.20||14.09||14.36|
|Shots on Target||5.70 / 5.60||5.50||5.91|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 67%||48 %||13 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||17 %||30 %|
|Loss %||46% / 17%||35 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.89 / 2.67||3.04||2.74|
|Scored||1.15 / 1.67||1.35||0.96|
|Conceded||1.74 / 1.00||1.70||1.78|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||48 %||52 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 33%||17 %||4 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||13 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 50%||35 %||17 %|
|Scores %||70% / 100%||78 %||61 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 33%||30 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 67%||65 %||39 %|
|Possession %||51% / 47%||50 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.20 / 4.80||5.30||5.09|
|Cards||1.70 / 2.00||1.96||1.43|
|Offsides||1.30 / 0.80||1.63||1.00|
|Fouls||9.61 / 9.40||9.77||9.45|
|Shots||12.59 / 9.80||13.70||11.48|
|Shots on Target||4.70 / 5.40||5.35||4.04|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Oxford United vs Plymouth Argyle Odds
|HT 1||2.10||HT X||2.30||HT 2||5.25|
|Home Win Nil||2.60||Away Win Nil||7.25|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.65||Under 9.5 Corners||2.10|