- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Oxford United will welcome Wycombe Wanderers to The Kassam Stadium for a matchday 7 fixture in England EFL League One. The last meeting on 13th July 2020 ended in a Wycombe Wanderers 2-1 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Oxford United has won 4 matches, and Wycombe Wanderers triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.29 goals, while both teams score 43% of the time.
Oxford United's latest fixture against AFC Wimbledon ended in an away 3-1 loss. Yellows dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Oxford United set the tone early and scored just before the break.
Wycombe Wanderers's previous game in the competition versus Sunderland ended in an away 3-1 loss. The Blues had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started. Wycombe Wanderers was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 90+2th minute.
Since the start of the season, The Boys from Up the Hill is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 4 games on home soil. The Us's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Wycombe Wanderers has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Wycombe Wanderers wins 1.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Wycombe Wanderers kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
Oxford United vs Wycombe Wanderers Betting Tips
Oxford United vs Wycombe Wanderers Head to Head
Average stats between Oxford United and Wycombe Wanderers in most recent 7 outings in the England EFL League One.
Oxford United vs Wycombe Wanderers Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Oxford United and Wycombe Wanderers across current season. Calculated from Oxford United's Home stats and Wycombe Wanderers's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Oxford United has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Oxford United has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Oxford United has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Oxford United recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Oxford United, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (63% of all matches) involving Oxford United has seen BTTS landing.
- Oxford United will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 5 times and overall this season they have scored 1.13 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Wycombe Wanderers has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Wycombe Wanderers has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Wycombe Wanderers has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Wycombe Wanderers will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Oxford United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Wycombe Wanderers, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (71% of all matches) involving Wycombe Wanderers has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 100%||75 %||0 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|Loss %||38% / 0%||0 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.25 / 3.83||2.00||2.50|
|Scored||1.13 / 2.83||1.50||0.75|
|Conceded||1.13 / 1.00||0.50||1.75|
|BTTS %||63% / 50%||50 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 67%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 100%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||75% / 83%||75 %||75 %|
|Possession %||55% / 52%||55 %||55 %|
|Corners||7.13 / 6.20||6.00||8.25|
|Cards||1.88 / 1.67||2.00||1.75|
|Offsides||1.88 / 1.50||1.00||2.75|
|Fouls||11.63 / 12.25||10.25||13.00|
|Shots||13.50 / 12.20||12.00||15.00|
|Shots on Target||5.75 / 5.60||5.50||6.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 33%||100 %||25 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||14% / 50%||0 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.43 / 3.67||2.33||2.50|
|Scored||1.43 / 1.67||1.67||1.25|
|Conceded||1.00 / 2.00||0.67||1.25|
|BTTS %||71% / 100%||67 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||43% / 33%||67 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 50%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||33 %||25 %|
|Scores %||86% / 100%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 0%||33 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 67%||100 %||25 %|
|Possession %||41% / 39%||40 %||41 %|
|Corners||6.43 / 5.50||6.67||6.25|
|Cards||1.00 / 1.83||1.00||1.00|
|Offsides||1.57 / 1.83||1.67||1.50|
|Fouls||13.86 / 14.17||15.33||12.75|
|Shots||15.43 / 14.67||17.00||14.25|
|Shots on Target||4.86 / 4.67||5.00||4.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Oxford United vs Wycombe Wanderers Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||4.15||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.83||Under 9.5 Corners||1.98|