- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
PK-35 will welcome KPV to MagneCit Areena TN for a matchday 0 fixture in Finland Ykkönen.
PK-35's last game in the Finland Ykkönen against TPS at home ended in a 0-0 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots.
KPV's previous game in the competition versus MP ended in an away 2-1 loss. KPV had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started. KPV played better before halftime and scored in the 40th minute.
Since the start of the season, PK-35 is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 4 games on home soil. PK-35 has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 75% of their home games.
KPV has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. KPV has collected 1.00 points on average per away game, compared to 0.33 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. KPV kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is PK-35 or KPV to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of PK-35's home and KPV's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. PK-35 has scored in 75% of home games. KPV is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
PK-35 vs KPV Betting Tips
PK-35 vs KPV Head to Head
We do not have data for previous encounters between PK-35 and KPV.
PK-35 vs KPV Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between PK-35 and KPV across current season. Calculated from PK-35's Home stats and KPV's Away stats.
Finland Ykkönen Form
- Coming into this game, PK-35 has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. PK-35 has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- PK-35 has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for PK-35 as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- PK-35 has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- PK-35 will be looking to keep up the momentum today against KPV, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for PK-35 has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/7 games for PK-35 this season.
- Coming into this game, KPV has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. KPV has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for KPV ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can KPV turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for KPV recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for KPV, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (57% of all matches) involving KPV has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 67%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||25 %||33 %|
|Loss %||29% / 0%||25 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.50||2.25||1.67|
|Scored||1.14 / 1.83||1.50||0.67|
|Conceded||0.86 / 0.67||0.75||1.00|
|BTTS %||29% / 50%||25 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||71% / 83%||75 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||57% / 50%||75 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 33%||75 %||33 %|
|Possession %||51% / 52%||53 %||49 %|
|Corners||6.33 / 7.75||6.00||6.67|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.00||2.00||2.00|
|Offsides||1.25 / 0.00||1.50||1.00|
|Fouls||10.25 / 0.00||12.00||8.50|
|Shots||8.33 / 13.00||7.67||9.00|
|Shots on Target||4.83 / 7.50||5.00||4.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|Loss %||57% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.71 / 3.17||2.33||3.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.50||0.67||1.25|
|Conceded||1.71 / 1.67||1.67||1.75|
|BTTS %||57% / 17%||67 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 0%||33 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Scores %||71% / 33%||67 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 33%||33 %||75 %|
|Possession %||48% / 55%||54 %||45 %|
|Corners||7.17 / 8.50||7.00||7.25|
|Cards||2.86 / 1.67||3.67||2.25|
|Offsides||2.75 / 1.50||1.50||4.00|
|Fouls||16.25 / 11.75||16.50||16.00|
|Shots||9.50 / 15.50||8.50||10.00|
|Shots on Target||3.67 / 7.83||3.00||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
PK-35 vs KPV Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.00||Away Win Nil||4.35|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.71|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|