- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Panathinaikos will welcome Ionikos to Stadio Apóstolos Nikolaidis for a matchday 6 fixture in Greece Super League.
Panathinaikos's last game in the Greece Super League against Ionikos at home ended in a 4-1 win. To Trifylli had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Panathinaikos played much better in the first half and scored in the 6th, 38th, 53rd and 56th minute.
Ionikos's recent game against Lamia ended in a home 1-2 loss. Ionikos's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Ionikos put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 36th minute.
Since the start of the season, Panathinaikos is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 6 games on home soil. To Trifylli's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Ionikos has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Ionikos wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Ionikos kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Oi Prasinoi is currently unbeaten at home in one games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Ionikos failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Oi Prasinoi. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Panathinaikos wins on average 2.17 points per home game, compared to 0.67 points per away game for Ionikos. My prediction is Panathinaikos to win.
Panathinaikos vs Ionikos Betting Tips
Panathinaikos vs Ionikos Head to Head
We do not have data for previous encounters between Panathinaikos and Ionikos.
Panathinaikos vs Ionikos Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Panathinaikos and Ionikos across current season. Calculated from Panathinaikos's Home stats and Ionikos's Away stats.
Greece Super League Form
- Coming into this game, Panathinaikos has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Panathinaikos has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Panathinaikos will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Panathinaikos has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Panathinaikos recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Panathinaikos has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 60% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 9 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Panathinaikos has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 1/5 games for Panathinaikos this season.
- Coming into this game, Ionikos has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Ionikos has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ionikos has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Ionikos recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Ionikos has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 60% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Ionikos has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 1/5 games for Ionikos this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 83%||67 %||20 %|
|Draw %||18% / 17%||17 %||20 %|
|Loss %||36% / 0%||17 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.73 / 1.33||3.50||1.80|
|Scored||1.82 / 1.33||2.67||0.80|
|Conceded||0.91 / 0.00||0.83||1.00|
|BTTS %||45% / 0%||50 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 0%||33 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 0%||17 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|Scores %||64% / 83%||83 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 100%||50 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 83%||67 %||20 %|
|Possession %||57% / 44%||58 %||56 %|
|Corners||3.82 / 2.33||3.33||4.40|
|Cards||2.09 / 3.00||1.83||2.40|
|Offsides||1.73 / 1.80||1.83||1.60|
|Fouls||11.09 / 18.83||12.83||9.00|
|Shots||11.36 / 7.50||12.50||10.00|
|Shots on Target||5.55 / 4.17||7.00||3.80|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 33%||20 %||17 %|
|Draw %||36% / 17%||60 %||17 %|
|Loss %||45% / 50%||20 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 1.33||1.60||2.33|
|Scored||0.73 / 0.67||0.80||0.67|
|Conceded||1.27 / 0.67||0.80||1.67|
|BTTS %||45% / 17%||60 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 0%||20 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|Scores %||64% / 50%||80 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 33%||40 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 33%||60 %||17 %|
|Possession %||44% / 50%||46 %||42 %|
|Corners||2.73 / 5.60||3.40||2.17|
|Cards||3.00 / 0.00||3.00||3.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.75||0.80||1.17|
|Fouls||16.55 / 20.00||16.80||16.33|
|Shots||9.82 / 7.40||11.60||8.33|
|Shots on Target||3.73 / 3.20||3.60||3.83|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Panathinaikos vs Ionikos Odds
|HT 1||2.05||HT X||2.30||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.25||Away Win Nil||11.00|
|Over 2.5||1.93||Under 2.5||1.93|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.75|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.36|