- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Hibernians will welcome Mosta to Hibernians Stadium for a matchday 20 fixture in Malta Maltese Premier League. The last meeting on 21st October 2020 ended in a Hibernians 3-2 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Hibernians has won 13 matches, and Mosta triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.45 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Hibernians's latest fixture against Valletta ended in an away 4-1 win. Hibernians was very dangerous in attack, having attempted eleven shots on target. Hibernians scored in both halves in the 5th, 50th, 69th and 77th minute.
Mosta's recent game against Gzira United ended in a home 1-2 loss. Mosta's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Mosta deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 75th minute.
So far, Hibernians plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.27 points per away game on average compared to 2.17 points at home. Hibernians's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 42% of home games.
Mosta has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Mosta has collected 1.67 points on average per away game, compared to 1.45 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Mosta kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won six consecutive matches. Hibernians is currently unbeaten at home in six games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Mosta got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Hibernians wins on average 2.17 points per home game, compared to 1.67 points per away game for Mosta. My prediction is Hibernians to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.55 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 69% of Hibernians's home and Mosta's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Hibernians has scored in 92% of home games. Mosta is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Hibernians vs Mosta Betting Tips
Hibernians vs Mosta Head to Head
Average stats between Hibernians and Mosta in most recent 20 outings in the Malta Maltese Premier League.
Hibernians vs Mosta Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Hibernians and Mosta across current season. Calculated from Hibernians's Home stats and Mosta's Away stats.
Malta Maltese Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Hibernians has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Hibernians has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hibernians is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 6 games that they have played at home.
- Mosta's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Hibernians from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Hibernians has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Hibernians will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Mosta, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Hibernians has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/23 games for Hibernians this season.
- Coming into this game, Mosta has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Mosta has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Mosta has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Mosta as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Mosta will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Hibernians, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Mosta recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Mosta has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/23 games for Mosta this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||70% / 67%||67 %||73 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||17 %||9 %|
|Loss %||17% / 17%||17 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||3.17 / 2.50||3.00||3.36|
|Scored||2.30 / 1.83||2.25||2.36|
|Conceded||0.87 / 0.67||0.75||1.00|
|BTTS %||52% / 50%||50 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||30% / 33%||25 %||36 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 0%||8 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 17%||42 %||45 %|
|Scores %||91% / 83%||92 %||91 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 33%||42 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||74% / 83%||67 %||82 %|
|Possession %||53% / 50%||53 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.70 / 3.20||4.33||5.09|
|Cards||2.43 / 2.00||2.17||2.73|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||12.65 / 12.80||12.67||12.64|
|Shots on Target||6.39 / 4.60||6.00||6.82|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 33%||36 %||50 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||36 %||17 %|
|Loss %||30% / 50%||27 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.35 / 3.50||3.09||3.58|
|Scored||1.78 / 1.67||1.82||1.75|
|Conceded||1.57 / 1.83||1.27||1.83|
|BTTS %||61% / 67%||55 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||9 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 33%||18 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||27 %||17 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||82 %||92 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 17%||36 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 67%||55 %||58 %|
|Possession %||46% / 45%||47 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.41 / 4.00||5.40||3.58|
|Cards||2.22 / 1.80||2.00||2.42|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||11.45 / 8.60||12.44||10.64|
|Shots on Target||5.30 / 3.80||6.33||4.45|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Hibernians vs Mosta Odds
|HT 1||2.00||HT X||2.50||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|