On 6th March 2021, Paphos and APOEL go head to head in the Cyprus First Division. The last meeting on 17th January 2021 ended with the following result: Paphos 2 - 3 APOEL.
Both sides have met 10 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 10 previous encounters, Paphos have won 3 matches, APOEL triumphed in 6, while 1 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Paphos and APOEL average 3.2 goals while BTTS lands 40% of the time.
Recently, Paphos is in good home form while APOEL is performing very good when playing away. So far this season in the Cyprus First Division, Paphos have averaged 1.85 Points Per Game at home fixtures and APOEL average 1.08 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
- Coming into this game, Paphos has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Paphos has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- APOEL's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Paphos from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 11 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Paphos has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Paphos recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Paphos, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (42% of all matches) involving Paphos has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, APOEL has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. APOEL has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for APOEL recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- APOEL has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 8 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for APOEL, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (31% of all matches) involving APOEL has seen BTTS landing.
Paphos vs APOEL Head to Head
Average stats between Paphos and APOEL in most recent 10 outings in the Cyprus First Division.
Paphos vs APOEL Statistics
Average stats between Paphos and APOEL across current season.
* Calculated from Paphos's Home stats and APOEL's Away stats.
Cyprus First Division League Table
Paphos vs APOEL Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.