PSG will welcome Lille to Parc des Princes for a matchday 31 fixture in France Ligue 1. The last meeting on 17th March 2021 ended in a PSG 3-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-five times in the most recent seasons. PSG has won 14 matches, and Lille triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.56 goals, while both teams score 48% of the time.
PSG's latest fixture against Olympique Lyonnais ended in an away 4-2 win. Les Parisiens was very dangerous in attack, having attempted nine shots on target. PSG scored in both halves in the 15th, 32nd, 47th and 52nd minute.
So far, PSG plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.21 points per away game on average compared to 2.11 points at home. Les Rouge-et-Bleu's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 47% of home games.
Lille has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Lille has collected 2.42 points on average per away game, compared to 1.95 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Les Parisiens is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have just five home defeats.
Les Dogues got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. PSG wins on average 2.11 points per home game, compared to 2.42 points per away game for Lille. My prediction is PSG to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.72 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 52% of PSG's home and Lille's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
PSG vs Lille Betting Tips
PSG vs Lille Head to Head
Average stats between PSG and Lille in most recent 25 outings in the France Ligue 1.
PSG vs Lille Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between PSG and Lille across current season. Calculated from PSG's Home stats and Lille's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, PSG has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. PSG has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- PSG is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Lille's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop PSG from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for PSG as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for PSG ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- PSG is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Lille, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 12 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for PSG, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (37% of all matches) involving PSG has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that PSG will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Lille has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Lille has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Incredible away form is being show by Lille and those travelling fans must be loving it. They have won the last 5 and is unbeaten in 14 away trips. Can PSG end their fairytale away days?
- Scoring is not an issue for Lille when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can PSG stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Lille as they have now gone 8 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Lille has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 21 occasions.
- Lille is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against PSG, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Lille has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/38 games for Lille this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||68% / 50%||68 %||68 %|
|Draw %||11% / 33%||5 %||16 %|
|Loss %||21% / 17%||26 %||16 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.50||3.05||2.95|
|Scored||2.26 / 1.83||2.32||2.21|
|Conceded||0.74 / 0.67||0.74||0.74|
|BTTS %||37% / 33%||32 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 0%||21 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||5 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||53% / 67%||53 %||53 %|
|Scores %||84% / 83%||79 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||47 %||53 %|
|Frist Goal %||74% / 83%||68 %||79 %|
|Possession %||63% / 62%||64 %||63 %|
|Corners||5.74 / 6.33||6.53||4.95|
|Cards||2.29 / 2.00||2.47||2.11|
|Offsides||1.71 / 1.17||1.68||1.74|
|Fouls||12.08 / 11.33||12.84||11.32|
|Shots||15.68 / 15.83||16.68||14.68|
|Shots on Target||6.45 / 6.33||7.16||5.74|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 83%||53 %||74 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||37 %||21 %|
|Loss %||8% / 0%||11 %||5 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 2.33||2.05||2.53|
|Scored||1.68 / 1.83||1.47||1.89|
|Conceded||0.61 / 0.50||0.58||0.63|
|BTTS %||45% / 33%||47 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||16 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||11 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 50%||21 %||42 %|
|Scores %||89% / 83%||84 %||95 %|
|Clean Sheet %||55% / 67%||53 %||58 %|
|Frist Goal %||66% / 67%||58 %||74 %|
|Possession %||54% / 49%||58 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.84 / 3.17||6.53||3.16|
|Cards||1.84 / 2.00||1.58||2.11|
|Offsides||1.68 / 1.50||1.16||2.21|
|Fouls||12.24 / 10.67||12.05||12.42|
|Shots||13.47 / 11.50||15.47||11.47|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 5.17||5.37||5.63|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
PSG vs Lille Odds
|HT 1||2.23||HT X||2.25||HT 2||5.45|
|Home Win Nil||2.75||Away Win Nil||7.75|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.13||Under 9.5 Corners||1.72|