- Portugal Liga NOS
- 20:30 Sporting CP vs Boavista FC
PSG will welcome Lens to Parc des Princes for a matchday 35 fixture in France Ligue 1. The last meeting on 10th September 2020 ended in a Lens 1-0 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. PSG has won 4 matches, and Lens triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.75 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
PSG's latest fixture against Metz ended in an away 3-1 win. Les Parisiens was very dangerous in attack, having attempted nine shots on target. PSG scored in both halves in the 4th, 59th and 89th minute.
So far, PSG plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.17 points per away game on average compared to 2.06 points at home. Les Rouge-et-Bleu's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 44% of home games.
Lens has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Lens has collected 1.61 points on average per away game, compared to 1.50 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Lens kept a clean sheet in just 22% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Les Parisiens is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just five home defeats.
Les Sang failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Les Parisiens.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. PSG wins on average 2.06 points per home game, compared to 1.61 points per away game for Lens. My prediction is PSG to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.94 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 59% of PSG's home and Lens's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. PSG has scored in 78% of home games. Lens is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
PSG vs Lens Betting Tips
PSG vs Lens Head to Head
Average stats between PSG and Lens in most recent 8 outings in the France Ligue 1.
PSG vs Lens Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between PSG and Lens across current season. Calculated from PSG's Home stats and Lens's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, PSG has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. PSG has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for PSG as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for PSG ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- PSG is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Lens, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 13 goals in those 5 games.
- The last 5 games for PSG has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season PSG has seen a total of 14/36 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 39% of all matches played.
- It's likely that PSG will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Lens has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Lens has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Lens when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 10 games they have played on the road. Can PSG stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 12 games for Lens ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Lens, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 24 matches (67% of all matches) involving Lens has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 50%||67 %||67 %|
|Draw %||11% / 17%||6 %||17 %|
|Loss %||22% / 33%||28 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 3.17||3.00||3.00|
|Scored||2.22 / 2.00||2.22||2.22|
|Conceded||0.78 / 1.17||0.78||0.78|
|BTTS %||39% / 67%||33 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 33%||22 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||6 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||78 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 17%||44 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||72% / 83%||67 %||78 %|
|Possession %||63% / 58%||65 %||62 %|
|Corners||5.69 / 5.17||6.39||5.00|
|Cards||2.36 / 3.67||2.61||2.11|
|Offsides||1.78 / 1.67||1.72||1.83|
|Fouls||12.19 / 11.17||12.83||11.56|
|Shots||15.36 / 14.67||15.94||14.78|
|Shots on Target||6.36 / 5.17||7.00||5.72|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 33%||39 %||44 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||33 %||28 %|
|Loss %||28% / 33%||28 %||28 %|
|AVG Goals||2.94 / 3.00||3.00||2.89|
|Scored||1.53 / 1.50||1.56||1.50|
|Conceded||1.42 / 1.50||1.44||1.39|
|BTTS %||67% / 83%||67 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||28 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||11 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 33%||33 %||28 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||78 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 0%||17 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 50%||61 %||50 %|
|Possession %||51% / 44%||52 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.17 / 3.17||5.50||4.83|
|Cards||2.58 / 3.00||2.39||2.78|
|Offsides||1.22 / 0.83||1.22||1.22|
|Fouls||13.53 / 13.00||13.56||13.50|
|Shots||12.31 / 10.17||12.11||12.50|
|Shots on Target||4.83 / 4.50||4.72||4.94|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
PSG vs Lens Odds
|HT 1||1.81||HT X||2.68||HT 2||6.65|
|Home Win Nil||2.30||Away Win Nil||11.00|
|Over 2.5||1.45||Under 2.5||2.55|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|