PSG will welcome Reims to Parc des Princes for a matchday 37 fixture in France Ligue 1. The last meeting on 27th September 2020 ended in a PSG 2-0 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. PSG has won 8 matches, and Reims triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.08 goals, while both teams score 46% of the time.
PSG's latest fixture against Rennes ended in an away 1-1 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day. PSG set the tone early and scored just before the break.
Reims's recent game against Monaco ended in a home 0-1 loss. Reims's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
So far, PSG plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.21 points per away game on average compared to 2.11 points at home. Les Rouge-et-Bleu's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 47% of home games.
Reims has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Reims has collected 1.16 points on average per away game, compared to 1.05 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Reims kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Les Parisiens is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have just five home defeats.
Reims failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Les Parisiens.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. PSG wins on average 2.11 points per home game, compared to 1.16 points per away game for Reims. My prediction is PSG to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.92 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 64% of PSG's home and Reims's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 47% of PSG's home and Reims's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
PSG vs Reims Betting Tips
PSG vs Reims Head to Head
Average stats between PSG and Reims in most recent 13 outings in the France Ligue 1.
PSG vs Reims Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between PSG and Reims across current season. Calculated from PSG's Home stats and Reims's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, PSG has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. PSG has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- PSG is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Reims's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop PSG from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for PSG as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for PSG ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- PSG is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Reims, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 12 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for PSG, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (37% of all matches) involving PSG has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that PSG will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Reims has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Reims has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Reims turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Reims recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Reims has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Reims, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (53% of all matches) involving Reims has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||68% / 50%||68 %||68 %|
|Draw %||11% / 33%||5 %||16 %|
|Loss %||21% / 17%||26 %||16 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.67||3.05||2.95|
|Scored||2.26 / 1.83||2.32||2.21|
|Conceded||0.74 / 0.83||0.74||0.74|
|BTTS %||37% / 33%||32 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 0%||21 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||5 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||53% / 67%||53 %||53 %|
|Scores %||84% / 83%||79 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||47 %||53 %|
|Frist Goal %||74% / 83%||68 %||79 %|
|Possession %||63% / 59%||64 %||63 %|
|Corners||5.74 / 6.00||6.53||4.95|
|Cards||2.29 / 2.33||2.47||2.11|
|Offsides||1.71 / 1.00||1.68||1.74|
|Fouls||12.08 / 10.83||12.84||11.32|
|Shots||15.68 / 16.17||16.68||14.68|
|Shots on Target||6.45 / 5.17||7.16||5.74|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 0%||21 %||26 %|
|Draw %||39% / 33%||42 %||37 %|
|Loss %||37% / 67%||37 %||37 %|
|AVG Goals||2.42 / 2.67||1.95||2.89|
|Scored||1.11 / 0.67||0.84||1.37|
|Conceded||1.32 / 2.00||1.11||1.53|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||47 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||16 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 33%||16 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 17%||5 %||26 %|
|Scores %||63% / 50%||53 %||74 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 17%||32 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||47 %||53 %|
|Possession %||45% / 46%||45 %||44 %|
|Corners||3.84 / 5.50||4.00||3.68|
|Cards||2.39 / 1.83||2.47||2.32|
|Offsides||1.61 / 1.33||1.79||1.42|
|Fouls||10.87 / 8.83||11.58||10.16|
|Shots||10.39 / 9.67||10.95||9.84|
|Shots on Target||4.21 / 4.33||4.16||4.26|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
PSG vs Reims Odds
|HT 1||1.44||HT X||3.34||HT 2||12.00|
|Home Win Nil||1.50||Away Win Nil||18.00|
|Over 2.5||1.39||Under 2.5||2.90|
|BTTS Yes||2.35||BTTS NO||1.51|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|