- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Parma will welcome Crotone to Stadio Ennio Tardini for a matchday 19 fixture in Italy Serie B. The last meeting on 24th April 2021 ended in a Crotone 4-3 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Parma has won 0 matches, and Crotone triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 5.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Parma's latest fixture against US Alessandria ended in an away 2-0 win. Parma was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Parma played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 31st and 42nd minute.
Crotone's recent game against Pordenone ended in a home 4-1 win. Crotone dominated the game and deserved the win. Crotone had good chances in both halves and scored in the 9th, 19th, 69th and 76th minute.
So far, Parma plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.30 points per away game on average compared to 1.25 points at home. Crociati (Crusaders)'s good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Crotone has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Crotone wins 0.13 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Crotone kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Parma is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Crotone haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 88% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.00 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost six consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Parma wins on average 1.25 points per home game, compared to 0.13 points per away game for Crotone. My prediction is Parma to win.
Parma vs Crotone Betting Tips
Parma vs Crotone Head to Head
Average stats between Parma and Crotone in most recent 2 outings in the Italy Serie B.
Parma vs Crotone Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Parma and Crotone across current season. Calculated from Parma's Home stats and Crotone's Away stats.
Italy Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Parma has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Parma has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Parma has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Parma will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Crotone, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Parma recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Parma has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/18 games for Parma this season.
- Coming into this game, Crotone has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Crotone has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Crotone has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Parma get in on the action today? There has been a total of 15 goals in the last 5 games for Crotone, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Crotone recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Crotone has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Crotone, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (61% of all matches) involving Crotone has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 17%||25 %||30 %|
|Draw %||44% / 67%||50 %||40 %|
|Loss %||28% / 17%||25 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 1.50||1.50||3.00|
|Scored||1.17 / 0.83||0.75||1.50|
|Conceded||1.17 / 0.67||0.75||1.50|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||50 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||0 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||13 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 0%||0 %||40 %|
|Scores %||78% / 67%||75 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||38 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||50 %||40 %|
|Possession %||50% / 48%||50 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.72 / 4.17||4.50||4.90|
|Cards||2.61 / 2.33||2.88||2.40|
|Offsides||2.50 / 2.33||2.88||2.20|
|Fouls||12.67 / 13.17||11.75||13.40|
|Shots||11.72 / 8.83||12.88||10.80|
|Shots on Target||4.67 / 4.17||5.25||4.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Draw %||28% / 0%||40 %||13 %|
|Loss %||61% / 83%||40 %||88 %|
|AVG Goals||2.89 / 3.17||2.90||2.88|
|Scored||1.11 / 1.17||1.30||0.88|
|Conceded||1.78 / 2.00||1.60||2.00|
|BTTS %||61% / 50%||70 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 33%||10 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 33%||10 %||25 %|
|Scores %||61% / 50%||70 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||28% / 33%||40 %||13 %|
|Possession %||56% / 59%||54 %||58 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 4.67||6.70||5.13|
|Cards||2.61 / 1.33||2.50||2.75|
|Offsides||1.33 / 1.83||1.50||1.13|
|Fouls||14.28 / 14.33||14.60||13.88|
|Shots||13.22 / 14.83||13.20||13.25|
|Shots on Target||5.11 / 6.17||5.10||5.13|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Parma vs Crotone Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.20||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.86||Under 2.5||1.81|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.67||Under 9.5 Corners||2.12|