- Australia A-League
- 10:35 Adelaide United vs Wellington Phoenix Austria 2. Liga
- 17:30 Vorwärts Steyr vs Liefering Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 20:00 Muharraq vs Manama Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:00 Gomel vs Slutsk Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 KRC Genk vs Club Brugge Croatia Prva HNL
- 14:00 Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 16:05 Šibenik vs Istra 1961
- 18:10 Gorica vs Osijek Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Nea Salamis vs Ermis
- 18:00 Doxa vs Ethnikos Achna Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Jablonec vs Teplice France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lens vs Lille Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Holstein Kiel vs St. Pauli Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Stuttgart vs Augsburg Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Mezőkövesd-Zsóry vs MTK Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 19:00 KR vs KA Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Virtus Entella vs Chievo
- 13:00 Ascoli vs Cittadella
- 13:00 Salernitana vs Empoli
- 13:00 Frosinone vs Vicenza
- 13:00 Cosenza vs Monza
- 13:00 Cremonese vs Pescara
- 13:00 Brescia vs Pisa
- 13:00 Venezia vs Pordenone
- 13:00 Lecce vs Reggina
- 13:00 Reggiana vs SPAL Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 20:00 Al Shabab vs Al Kuwait
- 20:00 Khaitan vs Al Qadsia Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Ittihad Tanger vs Youssoufia Berrechid Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 19:00 Ajax II vs De Graafschap
- 19:00 AZ II vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Den Bosch vs Telstar
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Cambuur
- 19:00 Go Ahead Eagles vs NEC
- 19:00 Helmond Sport vs Oss
- 19:00 NAC Breda vs MVV
- 19:00 PSV II vs Volendam
- 19:00 Roda JC vs Eindhoven
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Almere City Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse Poland 1. Liga
- 16:00 Odra Opole vs Puszcza Niepołomice Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Górnik Zabrze vs Jagiellonia Białystok Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Famalicão vs Santa Clara
- 21:15 Boavista FC vs CD Tondela Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Derry City vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers Russia Russian Premier League
- 16:00 Akhmat Grozny vs Tambov
- 18:00 FK Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 19:40 Al Shabab vs Al Hilal Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs Almería Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Winterthur
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy
- 19:00 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Wil Turkey 1. Lig
- 14:00 Boluspor vs Eskişehirspor
- 18:30 Akhisar Belediyespor vs Ümraniyespor UAE Arabian Gulf League
- 18:00 Ajman vs Al Sharjah
- 20:00 Al Dhafra vs Bani Yas Vietnam V.League 1
- 11:00 Sai Gon vs FLC Thanh Hoa
- 11:00 Song Lam Nghe An vs Ha Noi
- 11:00 Binh Duong vs Ho Chi Minh City
Parma will welcome Crotone to Stadio Ennio Tardini for a matchday 33 fixture in Italy Serie A. The last meeting on 22nd December 2020 ended in a Crotone 2-1 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Parma has won 0 matches, and Crotone triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Parma's latest fixture against Juventus ended in an away 3-1 loss. I expected more from Parma. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Parma set the tone early and scored in the 25 minute.
Crotone's recent game against Sampdoria ended in a home 0-1 loss. Crotone's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Since the start of the season, Parma is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Parma is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Crotone has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Crotone wins 0.29 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Crotone kept a clean sheet in just 12% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Parma lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 12% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Crotone got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Parma wins on average 0.65 points per home game, compared to 0.29 points per away game for Crotone. My prediction is Parma to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.19 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 66% of Parma's home and Crotone's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Parma failed to keep a clean sheet in 29% of home games, while Crotone conceded in 12% of away games. On average, both teams score in 50% of Parma's home and Crotone's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Parma vs Crotone Betting Tips
Parma vs Crotone Head to Head
Average stats between Parma and Crotone in most recent 1 outings in the Italy Serie A.
Parma vs Crotone Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Parma and Crotone across current season. Calculated from Parma's Home stats and Crotone's Away stats.
Italy Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Parma has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Parma has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Crotone's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Parma from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 9 home matches this season.
- Can Parma turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Parma has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 8 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Parma, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (56% of all matches) involving Parma has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Crotone has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Crotone has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Crotone when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Parma stop this run?
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Crotone recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Crotone, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 22 matches (65% of all matches) involving Crotone has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||9% / 0%||12 %||6 %|
|Draw %||32% / 17%||29 %||35 %|
|Loss %||59% / 83%||59 %||59 %|
|AVG Goals||3.15 / 4.50||2.59||3.71|
|Scored||1.06 / 1.67||0.76||1.35|
|Conceded||2.09 / 2.83||1.82||2.35|
|BTTS %||56% / 83%||35 %||76 %|
|BTTS Win||3% / 0%||0 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 67%||24 %||35 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||18 %||28 %|
|Scores %||62% / 83%||47 %||76 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 0%||29 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||24 %||53 %|
|Possession %||48% / 51%||49 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.26 / 4.67||5.12||3.41|
|Cards||2.56 / 2.50||2.65||2.47|
|Offsides||2.09 / 2.00||1.94||2.24|
|Fouls||13.79 / 14.33||14.35||13.24|
|Shots||11.24 / 12.67||13.35||9.12|
|Shots on Target||4.06 / 4.50||4.41||3.71|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 17%||24 %||6 %|
|Draw %||9% / 0%||6 %||12 %|
|Loss %||76% / 83%||71 %||82 %|
|AVG Goals||3.74 / 4.17||3.24||4.24|
|Scored||1.24 / 1.67||1.24||1.24|
|Conceded||2.50 / 2.50||2.00||3.00|
|BTTS %||65% / 67%||59 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||24 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||47% / 50%||28 %||65 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 50%||18 %||24 %|
|Scores %||65% / 67%||59 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||6% / 0%||0 %||12 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 33%||35 %||24 %|
|Possession %||47% / 43%||46 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.65 / 4.33||4.06||3.24|
|Cards||2.47 / 1.50||2.29||2.65|
|Offsides||1.32 / 2.17||1.47||1.18|
|Fouls||13.44 / 12.83||13.94||12.94|
|Shots||10.68 / 8.50||10.76||10.59|
|Shots on Target||4.26 / 4.33||4.47||4.06|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Parma vs Crotone Odds
|HT 1||2.30||HT X||2.40||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||8.50|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.61||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.24||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|