- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Parma will welcome Sassuolo to Stadio Ennio Tardini for a matchday 37 fixture in Italy Serie A. The last meeting on 17th January 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Parma has won 5 matches, and Sassuolo triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.33 goals, while both teams score 56% of the time.
Parma's latest fixture against Lazio ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Parma. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Sassuolo's recent game against Juventus ended in a home 1-3 loss. Neroverdi had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Sassuolo deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 59th minute.
Since the start of the season, Parma is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Parma is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 26% home clean sheets.
Sassuolo has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Sassuolo has collected 1.74 points on average per away game, compared to 1.53 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sassuolo kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Parma has won just 11% of home games. On average they score 0.84 goals and concede 2.05 per game. Sassuolo won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Parma wins on average 0.58 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Sassuolo. My prediction is Sassuolo to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.03 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 59% of Parma's home and Sassuolo's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Parma failed to keep a clean sheet in 26% of home games, while Sassuolo conceded in 21% of away games. On average, both teams score in 56% of Parma's home and Sassuolo's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Parma vs Sassuolo Betting Tips
Parma vs Sassuolo Head to Head
Average stats between Parma and Sassuolo in most recent 9 outings in the Italy Serie A.
Parma vs Sassuolo Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Parma and Sassuolo across current season. Calculated from Parma's Home stats and Sassuolo's Away stats.
Italy Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Parma has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Parma has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sassuolo's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Parma from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 8 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 9 home matches this season.
- Can Parma turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Parma recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Parma has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Parma has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 21/38 games for Parma this season.
- Coming into this game, Sassuolo has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Sassuolo has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sassuolo has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Sassuolo when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Parma stop this run?
- Sassuolo has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Sassuolo ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Sassuolo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Parma, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Sassuolo, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 28 matches (74% of all matches) involving Sassuolo has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Sassuolo will score today, as they have netted in the last 13 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||8% / 0%||11 %||5 %|
|Draw %||29% / 0%||26 %||32 %|
|Loss %||63% / 100%||63 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||3.21 / 3.83||2.89||3.53|
|Scored||1.03 / 1.00||0.84||1.21|
|Conceded||2.18 / 2.83||2.05||2.32|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||42 %||68 %|
|BTTS Win||3% / 0%||0 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 50%||32 %||32 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||16 %||26 %|
|Scores %||61% / 50%||53 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||26 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 0%||21 %||47 %|
|Possession %||48% / 48%||48 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.05 / 3.00||4.74||3.37|
|Cards||2.45 / 2.00||2.47||2.42|
|Offsides||2.05 / 2.17||1.95||2.16|
|Fouls||13.55 / 13.00||13.95||13.16|
|Shots||11.37 / 12.17||13.21||9.53|
|Shots on Target||4.11 / 3.67||4.53||3.68|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 67%||37 %||53 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||42 %||16 %|
|Loss %||26% / 17%||21 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||3.16 / 2.67||3.05||3.26|
|Scored||1.68 / 1.67||1.63||1.74|
|Conceded||1.47 / 1.00||1.42||1.53|
|BTTS %||74% / 67%||74 %||74 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||21 %||37 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||16 %||26 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 50%||21 %||37 %|
|Scores %||89% / 100%||89 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 33%||21 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||42 %||58 %|
|Possession %||61% / 63%||62 %||60 %|
|Corners||5.47 / 5.00||5.05||5.89|
|Cards||2.16 / 1.50||2.37||1.95|
|Offsides||1.54 / 1.33||1.58||1.50|
|Fouls||12.71 / 12.17||13.16||12.26|
|Shots||15.08 / 14.00||15.42||14.74|
|Shots on Target||5.89 / 5.50||5.89||5.89|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Parma vs Sassuolo Odds
|HT 1||4.75||HT X||2.60||HT 2||2.10|
|Home Win Nil||9.75||Away Win Nil||3.00|
|Over 2.5||1.40||Under 2.5||2.85|
|BTTS Yes||1.44||BTTS NO||2.55|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.68||Under 9.5 Corners||2.13|