On 30th January 2021, Panathinaikos and Lamia go head to head in the Greece Super League at the Stadio Apóstolos Nikolaidis (Athína (Athens)). The last meeting on 31st October 2020 ended with the following result: Lamia 0 - 2 Lamia.
Both sides have met 9 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 9 previous encounters, Panathinaikos have won 5 matches, Lamia triumphed in 2, while 2 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Panathinaikos and Lamia average 1.89 goals while BTTS lands 33% of the time.
So far this season in the Greece Super League, Panathinaikos have averaged 1.91 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Lamia average 0.83 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
- Coming into this game, Panathinaikos has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Panathinaikos has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Panathinaikos at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Panathinaikos will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Lamia, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Panathinaikos recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Panathinaikos has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/23 games for Panathinaikos this season.
Apollon Smirnis Form
- Coming into this game, Lamia has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Lamia has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Lamia has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 8 occasions.
- Lamia will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Panathinaikos, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Lamia recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Lamia has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 55% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Lamia has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/22 games for Lamia this season.
Lamia vs Apollon Smirnis Head to Head
Average stats between Lamia and Apollon Smirnis in most recent 9 outings in the Greece Super League.
Lamia vs Apollon Smirnis Statistics
Average stats between Lamia and Apollon Smirnis across current season.
* Calculated from Lamia's Home stats and Apollon Smirnis's Away stats.
Greece Super League League Table
Lamia vs Apollon Smirnis Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.