- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
Perth Glory FC will welcome Adelaide United to HBF Park for a matchday 21 fixture in Australia A-League. The last meeting on 5th February 2021 ended in a Perth Glory FC 2-1 win. Both sides have met thirty-five times in the most recent seasons. Perth Glory FC has won 15 matches, and Adelaide United triumphed in 12. Recent outings average 2.97 goals, while both teams score 51% of the time.
Perth Glory FC's last game in the Australia A-League against Western Sydney Wanderers at home ended in a 5-1 win. Although Violets played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Perth Glory FC outplayed Western Sydney Wanderers in the second half and scored in the 5th, 24th, 66th, 72nd and 90+4 minute.
Adelaide United's recent game against Brisbane Roar ended in a home 1-0 win. Reds dominated the game and deserved the win. Adelaide United put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 23rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Perth Glory FC is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 13 games on home soil. Although Perth Glory FC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 15% home clean sheets.
Adelaide United has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Adelaide United wins 1.13 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Adelaide United kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Glory is currently unbeaten at home in five games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Reds is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Glory.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Perth Glory FC wins on average 1.85 points per home game, compared to 1.13 points per away game for Adelaide United. My prediction is Perth Glory FC to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.87 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 87% of Perth Glory FC's home and Adelaide United's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Perth Glory FC has scored in 92% of home games. Adelaide United is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Perth Glory FC vs Adelaide United Betting Tips
Perth Glory FC vs Adelaide United Head to Head
Average stats between Perth Glory FC and Adelaide United in most recent 35 outings in the Australia A-League.
Perth Glory FC vs Adelaide United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Perth Glory FC and Adelaide United across current season. Calculated from Perth Glory FC's Home stats and Adelaide United's Away stats.
Australia A-League Form
- Coming into this game, Perth Glory FC has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Perth Glory FC has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Perth Glory FC at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Adelaide United's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Perth Glory FC from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Perth Glory FC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Perth Glory FC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Adelaide United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- The last 5 games for Perth Glory FC has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Perth Glory FC has seen a total of 20/26 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 77% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Perth Glory FC will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Adelaide United has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Adelaide United has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Adelaide United when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 11 games they have played on the road. Can Perth Glory FC stop this run?
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Adelaide United has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Perth Glory FC get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for Adelaide United, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Adelaide United, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (68% of all matches) involving Adelaide United has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Adelaide United will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 17%||54 %||15 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||23 %||31 %|
|Loss %||38% / 67%||23 %||54 %|
|AVG Goals||3.38 / 4.83||3.46||3.31|
|Scored||1.69 / 2.17||2.08||1.31|
|Conceded||1.69 / 2.67||1.38||2.00|
|BTTS %||77% / 67%||85 %||69 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 17%||46 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 33%||23 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 33%||31 %||15 %|
|Scores %||81% / 67%||92 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 0%||15 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||69 %||31 %|
|Possession %||50% / 47%||50 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 3.00||5.46||4.54|
|Cards||2.19 / 1.67||2.00||2.38|
|Offsides||1.73 / 0.83||1.38||2.08|
|Fouls||9.77 / 8.83||9.62||9.92|
|Shots||12.85 / 7.50||13.38||12.31|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 4.67||6.15||4.85|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 33%||54 %||33 %|
|Draw %||21% / 50%||31 %||13 %|
|Loss %||36% / 17%||15 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||3.07 / 2.83||2.38||3.67|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.50||1.38||1.60|
|Conceded||1.57 / 1.33||1.00||2.07|
|BTTS %||68% / 50%||54 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 0%||23 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 17%||15 %||47 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||31 %||20 %|
|Scores %||86% / 83%||85 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 50%||46 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 50%||69 %||47 %|
|Possession %||52% / 53%||52 %||51 %|
|Corners||6.11 / 6.17||6.69||5.60|
|Cards||2.39 / 2.00||2.77||2.07|
|Offsides||1.50 / 0.67||1.54||1.47|
|Fouls||13.68 / 10.67||14.77||12.73|
|Shots||13.96 / 13.83||14.92||13.13|
|Shots on Target||5.71 / 5.17||5.77||5.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Perth Glory FC vs Adelaide United Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.40||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||4.70||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||1.45||Under 2.5||2.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.41||BTTS NO||2.75|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.37||Under 9.5 Corners||3.00|