- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Perth Glory FC will welcome Macarthur to HBF Park for a matchday 22 fixture in Australia A-League. The last meeting on 1st May 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Perth Glory FC has won 0 matches, and Macarthur triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Perth Glory FC's last game in the Australia A-League against Adelaide United at home ended in a 2-1 win. Although Violets played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Perth Glory FC played much better in the first half and scored in the 78th and 86th minute.
Macarthur's recent game against Melbourne Victory FC ended in a home 3-1 win. Although Macarthur didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Macarthur had good chances in both halves and scored in the 4th, 39th and 89th minute.
Since the start of the season, Perth Glory FC is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 13 games on home soil. Although Perth Glory FC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 15% home clean sheets.
Macarthur has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Macarthur has collected 1.86 points on average per away game, compared to 1.23 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Glory is currently unbeaten at home in five games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Macarthur got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Sunday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Perth Glory FC wins on average 1.85 points per home game, compared to 1.86 points per away game for Macarthur. My prediction is Perth Glory FC to win.
Perth Glory FC vs Macarthur Betting Tips
Perth Glory FC vs Macarthur Head to Head
Average stats between Perth Glory FC and Macarthur in most recent 2 outings in the Australia A-League.
Perth Glory FC vs Macarthur Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Perth Glory FC and Macarthur across current season. Calculated from Perth Glory FC's Home stats and Macarthur's Away stats.
Australia A-League Form
- Coming into this game, Perth Glory FC has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Perth Glory FC has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Perth Glory FC at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Macarthur's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Perth Glory FC from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Perth Glory FC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Perth Glory FC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Macarthur, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- The last 5 games for Perth Glory FC has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Perth Glory FC has seen a total of 20/26 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 77% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Perth Glory FC will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Macarthur has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Macarthur has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Macarthur away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Macarthur ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Macarthur, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (52% of all matches) involving Macarthur has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 17%||54 %||15 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||23 %||31 %|
|Loss %||38% / 67%||23 %||54 %|
|AVG Goals||3.38 / 4.83||3.46||3.31|
|Scored||1.69 / 2.17||2.08||1.31|
|Conceded||1.69 / 2.67||1.38||2.00|
|BTTS %||77% / 67%||85 %||69 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 17%||46 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 33%||23 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 33%||31 %||15 %|
|Scores %||81% / 67%||92 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 0%||15 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||69 %||31 %|
|Possession %||50% / 47%||50 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 3.00||5.46||4.54|
|Cards||2.19 / 1.67||2.00||2.38|
|Offsides||1.73 / 0.83||1.38||2.08|
|Fouls||9.77 / 8.83||9.62||9.92|
|Shots||12.85 / 7.50||13.38||12.31|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 4.67||6.15||4.85|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 50%||31 %||57 %|
|Draw %||22% / 25%||31 %||14 %|
|Loss %||33% / 25%||38 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.63 / 2.00||3.00||2.29|
|Scored||1.30 / 1.00||1.46||1.14|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.00||1.54||1.14|
|BTTS %||52% / 50%||62 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 25%||15 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||15 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||15 %||7 %|
|Scores %||78% / 75%||77 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 25%||15 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||38 %||50 %|
|Possession %||54% / 53%||54 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.78 / 5.25||5.92||5.64|
|Cards||2.44 / 3.00||1.92||2.93|
|Offsides||1.52 / 2.50||1.92||1.14|
|Fouls||11.37 / 12.75||10.54||12.14|
|Shots||9.81 / 12.75||10.23||9.43|
|Shots on Target||5.33 / 6.75||5.85||4.86|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Perth Glory FC vs Macarthur Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.72||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|