- Australia A-League
- 10:35 Adelaide United vs Wellington Phoenix Austria 2. Liga
- 17:30 Vorwärts Steyr vs Liefering Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 20:00 Muharraq vs Manama Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:00 Gomel vs Slutsk Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 KRC Genk vs Club Brugge Croatia Prva HNL
- 14:00 Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 16:05 Šibenik vs Istra 1961
- 18:10 Gorica vs Osijek Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Nea Salamis vs Ermis
- 18:00 Doxa vs Ethnikos Achna Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Jablonec vs Teplice France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lens vs Lille Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Holstein Kiel vs St. Pauli Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Stuttgart vs Augsburg Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Mezőkövesd-Zsóry vs MTK Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 19:00 KR vs KA Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Virtus Entella vs Chievo
- 13:00 Ascoli vs Cittadella
- 13:00 Salernitana vs Empoli
- 13:00 Frosinone vs Vicenza
- 13:00 Cosenza vs Monza
- 13:00 Cremonese vs Pescara
- 13:00 Brescia vs Pisa
- 13:00 Venezia vs Pordenone
- 13:00 Lecce vs Reggina
- 13:00 Reggiana vs SPAL Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 20:00 Al Shabab vs Al Kuwait
- 20:00 Khaitan vs Al Qadsia Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Ittihad Tanger vs Youssoufia Berrechid Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 19:00 Ajax II vs De Graafschap
- 19:00 AZ II vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Den Bosch vs Telstar
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Cambuur
- 19:00 Go Ahead Eagles vs NEC
- 19:00 Helmond Sport vs Oss
- 19:00 NAC Breda vs MVV
- 19:00 PSV II vs Volendam
- 19:00 Roda JC vs Eindhoven
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Almere City Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse Poland 1. Liga
- 16:00 Odra Opole vs Puszcza Niepołomice Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Górnik Zabrze vs Jagiellonia Białystok Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Famalicão vs Santa Clara
- 21:15 Boavista FC vs CD Tondela Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Derry City vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers Russia Russian Premier League
- 16:00 Akhmat Grozny vs Tambov
- 18:00 FK Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 19:40 Al Shabab vs Al Hilal Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs Almería Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Winterthur
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy
- 19:00 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Wil Turkey 1. Lig
- 14:00 Boluspor vs Eskişehirspor
- 18:30 Akhisar Belediyespor vs Ümraniyespor UAE Arabian Gulf League
- 18:00 Ajman vs Al Sharjah
- 20:00 Al Dhafra vs Bani Yas Vietnam V.League 1
- 11:00 Sai Gon vs FLC Thanh Hoa
- 11:00 Song Lam Nghe An vs Ha Noi
- 11:00 Binh Duong vs Ho Chi Minh City
Perth Glory FC will welcome Melbourne City FC to HBF Park for a matchday 19 fixture in Australia A-League. The last meeting on 31st January 2021 ended in a Perth Glory FC 3-1 win. Both sides have met thirty-four times in the most recent seasons. Perth Glory FC has won 16 matches, and Melbourne City FC triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.97 goals, while both teams score 56% of the time.
Perth Glory FC's last game in the Australia A-League against Macarthur at home ended in a 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and created more goal-scoring opportunities but didn't benefit from it.
Melbourne City FC's recent game against Newcastle Jets FC ended in a home 3-1 win. City dominated the game and deserved the win. Melbourne City FC had good chances in both halves and scored in the 32nd, 59th and 69th minute.
Since the start of the season, Perth Glory FC is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 8 games on home soil. Although Perth Glory FC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
Melbourne City FC has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Melbourne City FC wins 1.55 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Melbourne City FC kept a clean sheet in just 27% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Glory has won just 38% of home games. On average they score 1.75 goals and concede 1.75 per game. Melbourne City FC won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Perth Glory FC wins on average 1.38 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Melbourne City FC. My prediction is Melbourne City FC to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.17 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 56% of Perth Glory FC's home and Melbourne City FC's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Perth Glory FC has scored in 88% of home games. Melbourne City FC is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Perth Glory FC vs Melbourne City FC Betting Tips
Perth Glory FC vs Melbourne City FC Head to Head
Average stats between Perth Glory FC and Melbourne City FC in most recent 34 outings in the Australia A-League.
Perth Glory FC vs Melbourne City FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Perth Glory FC and Melbourne City FC across current season. Calculated from Perth Glory FC's Home stats and Melbourne City FC's Away stats.
Australia A-League Form
- Coming into this game, Perth Glory FC has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Perth Glory FC has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Perth Glory FC turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Perth Glory FC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Perth Glory FC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (72% of all matches) involving Perth Glory FC has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Melbourne City FC has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Melbourne City FC has scored 15 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Melbourne City FC has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Melbourne City FC when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Perth Glory FC stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Melbourne City FC as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 13 games for Melbourne City FC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Melbourne City FC is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Perth Glory FC, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 15 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Melbourne City FC, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (58% of all matches) involving Melbourne City FC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Melbourne City FC will score today, as they have netted in the last 13 games coming into this one and have scored 15 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 17%||38 %||20 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||25 %||20 %|
|Loss %||50% / 67%||38 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||3.44 / 4.83||3.50||3.40|
|Scored||1.50 / 2.17||1.75||1.30|
|Conceded||1.94 / 2.67||1.75||2.10|
|BTTS %||72% / 67%||88 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||38 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||38 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 33%||25 %||20 %|
|Scores %||72% / 67%||87 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||6% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||63 %||30 %|
|Possession %||51% / 47%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.28 / 3.00||5.63||5.00|
|Cards||2.06 / 1.67||2.00||2.10|
|Offsides||1.56 / 0.83||0.88||2.10|
|Fouls||9.33 / 8.83||9.00||9.60|
|Shots||12.67 / 7.50||12.50||12.80|
|Shots on Target||5.56 / 4.67||6.13||5.10|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 67%||88 %||45 %|
|Draw %||11% / 0%||0 %||18 %|
|Loss %||26% / 33%||13 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||3.47 / 2.17||4.13||3.00|
|Scored||2.37 / 1.33||3.13||1.82|
|Conceded||1.11 / 0.83||1.00||1.18|
|BTTS %||58% / 33%||63 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||32% / 33%||50 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 0%||13 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||53% / 33%||75 %||36 %|
|Scores %||89% / 67%||100 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 33%||38 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 50%||63 %||64 %|
|Possession %||55% / 50%||57 %||53 %|
|Corners||7.42 / 5.83||8.63||6.55|
|Cards||1.37 / 1.83||1.13||1.55|
|Offsides||1.74 / 1.67||1.13||2.18|
|Fouls||11.53 / 11.33||11.38||11.64|
|Shots||16.53 / 13.67||17.13||16.09|
|Shots on Target||6.47 / 5.00||6.38||6.55|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Perth Glory FC vs Melbourne City FC Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||4.60||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||1.45||Under 2.5||2.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.59||BTTS NO||2.30|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.44||Under 9.5 Corners||2.73|