- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Denmark Superliga
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Levski Sofia will welcome Botev Plovdiv to Vivacom Arena - Georgi Asparuhov for a matchday 20 fixture in Bulgaria First League. The last meeting on 26th September 2020 ended in a Botev Plovdiv 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-three times in the most recent seasons. Levski Sofia has won 13 matches, and Botev Plovdiv triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.35 goals, while both teams score 48% of the time.
Levski Sofia's last game in the Bulgaria First League against Botev Plovdiv at home ended in a 2-2 draw. They had more ball possession and created more goal-scoring opportunities but didn't benefit from it. Levski Sofia was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 33rd and 39th minute.
Botev Plovdiv's recent game against Montana ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Botev Plovdiv deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 83rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Levski Sofia is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 16 games on home soil. Although Levski Sofia is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 31% home clean sheets.
Botev Plovdiv has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Botev Plovdiv wins 0.69 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Botev Plovdiv kept a clean sheet in just 19% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Levski Sofia lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 38% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
The Canaries got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Sunday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Levski Sofia wins on average 1.31 points per home game, compared to 0.69 points per away game for Botev Plovdiv. My prediction is Levski Sofia to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 45% of Levski Sofia's home and Botev Plovdiv's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Levski Sofia vs Botev Plovdiv Betting Tips
Levski Sofia vs Botev Plovdiv Head to Head
Average stats between Levski Sofia and Botev Plovdiv in most recent 23 outings in the Bulgaria First League.
Levski Sofia vs Botev Plovdiv Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Levski Sofia and Botev Plovdiv across current season. Calculated from Levski Sofia's Home stats and Botev Plovdiv's Away stats.
Bulgaria First League Form
- Coming into this game, Levski Sofia has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Levski Sofia has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Botev Plovdiv's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Levski Sofia from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 5 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Levski Sofia ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Levski Sofia will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Botev Plovdiv, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Levski Sofia has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Levski Sofia, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (41% of all matches) involving Levski Sofia has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Levski Sofia will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Botev Plovdiv has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Botev Plovdiv has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Botev Plovdiv has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Botev Plovdiv as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Botev Plovdiv will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Levski Sofia, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Botev Plovdiv recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Botev Plovdiv has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 8 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Botev Plovdiv has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/32 games for Botev Plovdiv this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||34% / 50%||38 %||31 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||19 %||31 %|
|Loss %||41% / 17%||44 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.06 / 2.83||2.25||1.88|
|Scored||1.06 / 1.67||1.06||1.06|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.17||1.19||0.81|
|BTTS %||41% / 67%||44 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||13 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||19 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 17%||25 %||13 %|
|Scores %||62% / 83%||69 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||34% / 33%||31 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 50%||44 %||19 %|
|Possession %||51% / 50%||51 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.52 / 2.83||5.67||3.44|
|Cards||1.84 / 2.00||2.00||1.69|
|Offsides||1.53 / 1.00||1.38||1.69|
|Fouls||11.94 / 15.00||12.63||11.25|
|Shots||9.19 / 11.17||9.56||8.81|
|Shots on Target||4.09 / 6.17||4.31||3.88|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 50%||31 %||13 %|
|Draw %||34% / 33%||38 %||31 %|
|Loss %||44% / 17%||31 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.69 / 2.17||2.38||3.00|
|Scored||1.06 / 1.33||1.25||0.88|
|Conceded||1.63 / 0.83||1.13||2.13|
|BTTS %||47% / 67%||38 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 50%||13 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 0%||0 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 17%||19 %||13 %|
|Scores %||56% / 67%||56 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||31 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||28% / 67%||38 %||19 %|
|Possession %||44% / 54%||48 %||40 %|
|Corners||4.25 / 5.00||4.56||3.94|
|Cards||1.81 / 1.00||1.88||1.75|
|Offsides||1.78 / 1.50||2.25||1.31|
|Fouls||13.16 / 14.50||12.44||13.93|
|Shots||10.16 / 15.17||11.75||8.56|
|Shots on Target||4.38 / 7.00||4.81||3.94|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Levski Sofia vs Botev Plovdiv Odds
|HT 1||2.49||HT X||2.10||HT 2||5.57|
|Home Win Nil||2.35||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.53|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|