- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Ludogorets will welcome Botev Vratsa to Huvepharma Arena for a matchday 9 fixture in Bulgaria First League. The last meeting on 29th November 2020 ended in a Ludogorets 2-1 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Ludogorets has won 5 matches, and Botev Vratsa triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Ludogorets's latest fixture against Slavia Sofia ended in an away 1-0 loss. Ludogorets dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Botev Vratsa's recent game against CSKA Sofia ended in a home 2-4 loss. Зелените лъвове (The Green Lions)'s strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Botev Vratsa had good chances in both halves and scored in the 7th and 73rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Ludogorets is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 5 games on home soil. Орлите от Разград has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 80% of their home games.
Botev Vratsa has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Botev Vratsa wins 0.60 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Botev Vratsa kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won five consecutive matches. Ludogorets is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in five games.
Зелените лъвове (The Green Lions) failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Ludogorets. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost four consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Ludogorets wins on average 3.00 points per home game, compared to 0.60 points per away game for Botev Vratsa. My prediction is Ludogorets to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 34% of Ludogorets's home and Botev Vratsa's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Betting Tips
Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Head to Head
Average stats between Ludogorets and Botev Vratsa in most recent 6 outings in the Bulgaria First League.
Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ludogorets and Botev Vratsa across current season. Calculated from Ludogorets's Home stats and Botev Vratsa's Away stats.
Bulgaria First League Form
- Coming into this game, Ludogorets has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Ludogorets has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ludogorets is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Ludogorets will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Ludogorets has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- Ludogorets will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Botev Vratsa, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Ludogorets has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/6 games for Ludogorets this season.
- Coming into this game, Botev Vratsa has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Botev Vratsa has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Botev Vratsa turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Botev Vratsa recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Botev Vratsa has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Botev Vratsa, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (50% of all matches) involving Botev Vratsa has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||89% / 67%||100 %||75 %|
|Draw %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||11% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.67 / 2.83||3.60||3.75|
|Scored||3.00 / 2.00||3.40||2.50|
|Conceded||0.67 / 0.83||0.20||1.25|
|BTTS %||44% / 33%||20 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||44% / 33%||20 %||75 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||67% / 17%||60 %||75 %|
|Scores %||89% / 67%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 33%||80 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 50%||100 %||25 %|
|Possession %||61% / 60%||59 %||62 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 5.50||6.40||5.50|
|Cards||1.44 / 2.20||1.20||1.75|
|Offsides||3.00 / 2.80||2.20||4.00|
|Fouls||13.44 / 13.40||13.00||14.00|
|Shots||15.22 / 13.00||15.60||14.75|
|Shots on Target||7.67 / 5.83||8.00||7.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 0%||17 %||20 %|
|Draw %||36% / 17%||67 %||0 %|
|Loss %||45% / 83%||17 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||2.91 / 4.83||2.33||3.60|
|Scored||1.09 / 1.50||1.17||1.00|
|Conceded||1.82 / 3.33||1.17||2.60|
|BTTS %||64% / 100%||50 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||36% / 83%||17 %||60 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 17%||33 %||20 %|
|Scores %||73% / 100%||67 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 50%||50 %||40 %|
|Possession %||43% / 41%||44 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.64 / 1.80||3.83||3.40|
|Cards||2.18 / 2.00||2.00||2.40|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.20||1.17||0.80|
|Fouls||13.09 / 11.20||12.50||13.80|
|Shots||7.45 / 4.80||8.00||6.80|
|Shots on Target||4.36 / 2.80||4.83||3.80|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Odds
|HT 1||1.41||HT X||3.24||HT 2||13.50|
|Home Win Nil||1.47||Away Win Nil||42.00|
|Over 2.5||1.37||Under 2.5||2.80|
|BTTS Yes||2.45||BTTS NO||1.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|