More tips coming soon.
Montana will welcome Beroe to Stadion Ogosta for a matchday 26 fixture in Bulgaria First League. The last meeting on 19th December 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Montana has won 1 match, and Beroe triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 43% of the time.
Montana's latest fixture against CSKA Sofia ended in an away 6-0 loss. I expected more from Montana. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Beroe's recent game against Tsarsko selo ended in a home 0-1 loss. Зелените had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Montana is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 14 games on home soil. Although Montana is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 21% home clean sheets.
Beroe has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Beroe has collected 1.36 points on average per away game, compared to 1.29 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Beroe kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Montana has won just 36% of home games. On average they score 1.29 goals and concede 1.57 per game. Beroe is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Montana wins on average 1.29 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Beroe. My prediction is Beroe to win.
Montana vs Beroe Betting Tips
Montana vs Beroe Head to Head
Average stats between Montana and Beroe in most recent 7 outings in the Bulgaria First League.
Montana vs Beroe Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Montana and Beroe across current season. Calculated from Montana's Home stats and Beroe's Away stats.
Bulgaria First League Form
- Coming into this game, Montana has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Montana has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Montana has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Montana recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Montana has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 48% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Montana has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/29 games for Montana this season.
- Coming into this game, Beroe has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Beroe has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Beroe turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Beroe recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Beroe has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/29 games for Beroe this season.
- Beroe will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 1.34 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 17%||36 %||0 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||21 %||40 %|
|Loss %||52% / 50%||43 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.45 / 2.17||2.86||2.07|
|Scored||0.79 / 0.50||1.29||0.33|
|Conceded||1.66 / 1.67||1.57||1.73|
|BTTS %||41% / 33%||57 %||27 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||21 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||3% / 0%||7 %||0 %|
|Scores %||52% / 50%||79 %||27 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||21 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||28% / 33%||43 %||13 %|
|Possession %||45% / 46%||47 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.69 / 3.17||4.71||4.67|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.00||2.21||1.80|
|Offsides||1.93 / 1.33||2.00||1.87|
|Fouls||12.50 / 14.67||11.43||13.57|
|Shots||9.24 / 7.83||9.86||8.67|
|Shots on Target||3.86 / 4.50||4.57||3.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 0%||36 %||36 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||21 %||29 %|
|Loss %||39% / 83%||43 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.57 / 2.17||2.50||2.64|
|Scored||1.39 / 0.50||1.43||1.36|
|Conceded||1.18 / 1.67||1.07||1.29|
|BTTS %||46% / 50%||36 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||7 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 33%||21 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 0%||28 %||36 %|
|Scores %||71% / 50%||64 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 0%||43 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 17%||43 %||64 %|
|Possession %||51% / 49%||56 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.86 / 4.50||5.21||4.50|
|Cards||2.07 / 1.17||2.36||1.79|
|Offsides||1.64 / 2.33||1.79||1.50|
|Fouls||13.67 / 13.67||15.21||12.00|
|Shots||10.86 / 9.67||12.64||9.07|
|Shots on Target||4.68 / 4.00||5.14||4.21|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Montana vs Beroe Odds
|HT 1||5.14||HT X||2.22||HT 2||2.42|
|Home Win Nil||6.75||Away Win Nil||2.65|
|Over 2.5||1.87||Under 2.5||1.74|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.86||Under 9.5 Corners||1.86|