- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
CSKA Moskva will welcome Krasnodar to VEB Arena for a matchday 29 fixture in Russia Russian Premier League. The last meeting on 26th August 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. CSKA Moskva has won 5 matches, and Krasnodar triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.60 goals, while both teams score 73% of the time.
CSKA Moskva's last game in the Russia Russian Premier League against Ufa at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and created more goal-scoring opportunities but didn't benefit from it. CSKA Moskva scored in the second half in the 71st minute.
Krasnodar's recent game against FK Sochi ended in a home 1-3 loss. Byki had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Krasnodar deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 59th minute.
Since the start of the season, CSKA Moskva is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although CSKA Moskva is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Krasnodar has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Krasnodar wins 1.07 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Krasnodar kept a clean sheet in just 27% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. CSKA Moskva is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Byki got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. CSKA Moskva wins on average 1.87 points per home game, compared to 1.07 points per away game for Krasnodar. My prediction is CSKA Moskva to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.8 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 48% of CSKA Moskva's home and Krasnodar's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 47% of CSKA Moskva's home and Krasnodar's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
CSKA Moskva vs Krasnodar Betting Tips
CSKA Moskva vs Krasnodar Head to Head
Average stats between CSKA Moskva and Krasnodar in most recent 15 outings in the Russia Russian Premier League.
CSKA Moskva vs Krasnodar Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between CSKA Moskva and Krasnodar across current season. Calculated from CSKA Moskva's Home stats and Krasnodar's Away stats.
Russia Russian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, CSKA Moskva has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. CSKA Moskva has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CSKA Moskva has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Krasnodar's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop CSKA Moskva from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 11 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- In the last 5 matches for CSKA Moskva, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (60% of all matches) involving CSKA Moskva has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Krasnodar has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Krasnodar has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Krasnodar has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will CSKA Moskva get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for Krasnodar, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Krasnodar, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (47% of all matches) involving Krasnodar has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Krasnodar will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 67%||53 %||47 %|
|Draw %||17% / 17%||27 %||7 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||20 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.80 / 2.33||3.20||2.40|
|Scored||1.70 / 1.83||2.07||1.33|
|Conceded||1.10 / 0.50||1.13||1.07|
|BTTS %||60% / 17%||73 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 0%||33 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 0%||13 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||47% / 50%||67 %||27 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||93 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 67%||20 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 83%||67 %||53 %|
|Possession %||54% / 61%||54 %||54 %|
|Corners||6.03 / 5.83||6.27||5.80|
|Cards||2.43 / 2.40||2.07||2.80|
|Offsides||1.77 / 1.60||2.13||1.40|
|Fouls||10.73 / 9.40||10.13||11.33|
|Shots||16.73 / 14.33||17.47||16.00|
|Shots on Target||6.97 / 5.33||7.27||6.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 67%||47 %||33 %|
|Draw %||17% / 17%||27 %||7 %|
|Loss %||43% / 17%||27 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||3.23 / 2.33||3.80||2.67|
|Scored||1.73 / 1.83||2.27||1.20|
|Conceded||1.50 / 0.50||1.53||1.47|
|BTTS %||47% / 33%||60 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||13 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||34% / 33%||53 %||14 %|
|Scores %||77% / 100%||93 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 67%||33 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 67%||67 %||40 %|
|Possession %||61% / 58%||59 %||63 %|
|Corners||5.10 / 6.17||5.47||4.71|
|Cards||2.86 / 3.40||2.93||2.79|
|Offsides||1.97 / 1.40||2.20||1.71|
|Fouls||10.90 / 12.00||11.00||10.79|
|Shots||15.83 / 13.83||16.93||14.64|
|Shots on Target||6.55 / 5.33||7.40||5.64|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
CSKA Moskva vs Krasnodar Odds
|HT 1||2.32||HT X||2.35||HT 2||3.93|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.53||Under 2.5||2.33|
|BTTS Yes||1.59||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|