- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Pohang Steelers will welcome Daegu to Steelyard Stadium for a matchday 29 fixture in South Korea K League 1. The last meeting on 1st August 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Pohang Steelers has won 7 matches, and Daegu triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Pohang Steelers's latest fixture against Jeonbuk Motors ended in an away 1-0 win. Pohang Steelers was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Pohang Steelers set the tone early and scored in the 17 minute.
Daegu's previous game in the competition versus Seongnam ended in an away 0-0 draw. They learned a lesson that day. More ball possession and shots do not always give you good results.
Since the start of the season, Pohang Steelers is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 14 games on home soil. Pohang Steelers's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 43% of home games.
Daegu has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Daegu wins 1.20 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Daegu kept a clean sheet in just 27% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Pohang Steelers or Daegu to win.
Pohang Steelers vs Daegu Betting Tips
Pohang Steelers vs Daegu Head to Head
Average stats between Pohang Steelers and Daegu in most recent 18 outings in the South Korea K League 1.
Pohang Steelers vs Daegu Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Pohang Steelers and Daegu across current season. Calculated from Pohang Steelers's Home stats and Daegu's Away stats.
South Korea K League 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Pohang Steelers has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Pohang Steelers has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Pohang Steelers recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Pohang Steelers has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/29 games for Pohang Steelers this season.
- Coming into this game, Daegu has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Daegu has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Daegu has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Daegu as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Daegu will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Pohang Steelers, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Daegu recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Daegu, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (59% of all matches) involving Daegu has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 67%||36 %||36 %|
|Draw %||32% / 17%||36 %||29 %|
|Loss %||32% / 17%||29 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.11 / 4.00||1.79||2.43|
|Scored||1.04 / 2.67||0.86||1.21|
|Conceded||1.07 / 1.33||0.93||1.21|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||43 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||14 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||14 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 50%||7 %||21 %|
|Scores %||68% / 100%||64 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||43 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 83%||36 %||43 %|
|Possession %||54% / 48%||59 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.70 / 5.83||5.31||4.14|
|Cards||2.14 / 1.67||1.93||2.36|
|Offsides||1.44 / 0.60||1.33||1.54|
|Fouls||14.59 / 12.50||15.62||13.64|
|Shots||10.11 / 13.33||9.69||10.50|
|Shots on Target||4.26 / 6.67||3.92||4.57|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||28% / 33%||36 %||20 %|
|Loss %||31% / 33%||14 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.50||2.29||2.47|
|Scored||1.21 / 1.17||1.36||1.07|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.33||0.93||1.40|
|BTTS %||59% / 50%||64 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 17%||21 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||14 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 33%||14 %||20 %|
|Scores %||79% / 67%||93 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||36 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 50%||64 %||20 %|
|Possession %||44% / 51%||43 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.29 / 4.33||4.92||3.73|
|Cards||1.69 / 1.83||1.29||2.07|
|Offsides||1.62 / 2.00||1.50||1.71|
|Fouls||13.04 / 13.00||13.54||12.60|
|Shots||11.25 / 11.83||11.62||10.93|
|Shots on Target||4.79 / 4.67||5.08||4.53|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Pohang Steelers vs Daegu Odds
|HT 1||3.14||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.72|
|Home Win Nil||4.10||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||2.35||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.69||Under 9.5 Corners||1.45|