- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Denmark Superliga
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Poland will welcome Andorra to for a matchday 2 fixture in International WC Qualification Europe.
Since the start of the season, Poland is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 3 games on home soil. Although Poland is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Andorra has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Andorra wins 0.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Andorra failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Poland or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Poland's home and Andorra's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of Poland's home and Andorra's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Poland vs Andorra Betting Tips
Poland vs Andorra Head to Head
We do not have data for previous encounters between Poland and Andorra.
Poland vs Andorra Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Poland and Andorra across current season. Calculated from Poland's Home stats and Andorra's Away stats.
International WC Qualification Europe Form
- Coming into this game, Poland has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Poland has scored 16 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Poland has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Poland will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Poland has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Poland ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Poland will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Andorra, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Poland, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (83% of all matches) involving Poland has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Poland will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 16 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Andorra has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Andorra has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Andorra ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Andorra recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Andorra has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Andorra has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/6 games for Andorra this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||67 %||33 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Loss %||17% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||4.50 / 4.17||3.33||5.67|
|Scored||3.17 / 2.67||2.67||3.67|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.50||0.67||2.00|
|BTTS %||83% / 100%||67 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 33%||67 %||33 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 0%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||67 %||33 %|
|Possession %||58% / 51%||56 %||59 %|
|Corners||5.33 / 5.33||5.33||5.33|
|Cards||1.67 / 2.50||2.33||1.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.50||1.33||2.67|
|Fouls||14.67 / 15.83||15.33||14.00|
|Shots||14.00 / 14.50||14.67||13.33|
|Shots on Target||6.00 / 6.17||6.00||6.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Draw %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||83% / 67%||67 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 3.17||2.67||3.33|
|Scored||0.67 / 0.83||1.00||0.33|
|Conceded||2.33 / 2.33||1.67||3.00|
|BTTS %||33% / 50%||33 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 50%||33 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 67%||67 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Possession %||27% / 36%||35 %||20 %|
|Corners||1.83 / 2.33||3.67||0.00|
|Cards||3.17 / 2.50||2.67||3.67|
|Offsides||0.80 / 0.80||1.00||0.67|
|Fouls||20.33 / 17.83||22.33||18.33|
|Shots||6.00 / 6.33||8.33||3.67|
|Shots on Target||3.00 / 3.17||4.00||2.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Poland vs Andorra Odds
|HT 1||1.17||HT X||5.50||HT 2||29.00|
|Home Win Nil||1.10||Away Win Nil||22.00|
|Over 2.5||1.21||Under 2.5||3.95|
|BTTS Yes||7.00||BTTS NO||1.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.46||Under 9.5 Corners||2.51|