- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Pordenone will welcome Cosenza to Stadio Guido Teghil for a matchday 38 fixture in Italy Serie B. The last meeting on 23rd January 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Pordenone has won 2 matches, and Cosenza triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.40 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Pordenone's latest fixture against Venezia ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Cosenza's recent game against Monza ended in a home 0-3 loss. Lupi della Sila's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Since the start of the season, Naoniani is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 19 games on home soil. Ramarri's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 37% of home games.
Cosenza has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Cosenza wins 0.89 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Cosenza kept a clean sheet in just 26% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Neroverdi is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
Lupi della Sila failed to win in nine consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Monday and win against Neroverdi. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost four consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Pordenone wins on average 1.32 points per home game, compared to 0.89 points per away game for Cosenza. My prediction is Pordenone to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.31 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 42% of Pordenone's home and Cosenza's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Pordenone vs Cosenza Betting Tips
Pordenone vs Cosenza Head to Head
Average stats between Pordenone and Cosenza in most recent 5 outings in the Italy Serie B.
Pordenone vs Cosenza Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Pordenone and Cosenza across current season. Calculated from Pordenone's Home stats and Cosenza's Away stats.
Italy Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Pordenone has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Pordenone has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Cosenza's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Pordenone from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Pordenone has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Pordenone recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Pordenone has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/38 games for Pordenone this season.
- Coming into this game, Cosenza has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Cosenza has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Cosenza ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Cosenza recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Cosenza has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Cosenza has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/38 games for Cosenza this season.
- Cosenza will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.76 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 50%||26 %||26 %|
|Draw %||39% / 33%||53 %||26 %|
|Loss %||34% / 17%||21 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.08 / 2.00||2.42||1.74|
|Scored||1.05 / 1.50||1.42||0.68|
|Conceded||1.03 / 0.50||1.00||1.05|
|BTTS %||42% / 33%||58 %||26 %|
|BTTS Win||3% / 0%||0 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||16 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 33%||26 %||11 %|
|Scores %||66% / 83%||84 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 67%||37 %||37 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 67%||47 %||42 %|
|Possession %||44% / 48%||42 %||45 %|
|Corners||5.13 / 4.83||5.47||4.79|
|Cards||2.37 / 2.83||2.58||2.16|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.67||2.05||1.95|
|Fouls||16.00 / 17.67||17.79||14.21|
|Shots||13.66 / 15.33||13.68||13.63|
|Shots on Target||4.68 / 5.83||5.16||4.21|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||16% / 0%||16 %||16 %|
|Draw %||45% / 83%||47 %||42 %|
|Loss %||39% / 17%||37 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 1.33||1.84||2.16|
|Scored||0.76 / 0.50||0.79||0.74|
|Conceded||1.24 / 0.83||1.05||1.42|
|BTTS %||42% / 33%||47 %||37 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||5 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||11 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|Scores %||53% / 33%||58 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 50%||26 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||26% / 17%||32 %||21 %|
|Possession %||47% / 44%||46 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.95 / 5.17||5.42||4.47|
|Cards||2.76 / 3.33||2.42||3.11|
|Offsides||1.74 / 1.50||1.58||1.89|
|Fouls||13.29 / 14.17||13.95||12.63|
|Shots||11.50 / 10.67||12.74||10.26|
|Shots on Target||4.05 / 3.67||4.21||3.89|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Pordenone vs Cosenza Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.25||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.75|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.70||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|