- Australia A-League
- 10:35 Adelaide United vs Wellington Phoenix Austria 2. Liga
- 17:30 Vorwärts Steyr vs Liefering Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 20:00 Muharraq vs Manama Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:00 Gomel vs Slutsk Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 KRC Genk vs Club Brugge Croatia Prva HNL
- 14:00 Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 16:05 Šibenik vs Istra 1961
- 18:10 Gorica vs Osijek Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Nea Salamis vs Ermis
- 18:00 Doxa vs Ethnikos Achna Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Jablonec vs Teplice France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lens vs Lille Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Holstein Kiel vs St. Pauli Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Stuttgart vs Augsburg Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Mezőkövesd-Zsóry vs MTK Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 19:00 KR vs KA Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Virtus Entella vs Chievo
- 13:00 Ascoli vs Cittadella
- 13:00 Salernitana vs Empoli
- 13:00 Frosinone vs Vicenza
- 13:00 Cosenza vs Monza
- 13:00 Cremonese vs Pescara
- 13:00 Brescia vs Pisa
- 13:00 Venezia vs Pordenone
- 13:00 Lecce vs Reggina
- 13:00 Reggiana vs SPAL Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 20:00 Al Shabab vs Al Kuwait
- 20:00 Khaitan vs Al Qadsia Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Ittihad Tanger vs Youssoufia Berrechid Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 19:00 Ajax II vs De Graafschap
- 19:00 AZ II vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Den Bosch vs Telstar
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Cambuur
- 19:00 Go Ahead Eagles vs NEC
- 19:00 Helmond Sport vs Oss
- 19:00 NAC Breda vs MVV
- 19:00 PSV II vs Volendam
- 19:00 Roda JC vs Eindhoven
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Almere City Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse Poland 1. Liga
- 16:00 Odra Opole vs Puszcza Niepołomice Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Górnik Zabrze vs Jagiellonia Białystok Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Famalicão vs Santa Clara
- 21:15 Boavista FC vs CD Tondela Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Derry City vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers Russia Russian Premier League
- 16:00 Akhmat Grozny vs Tambov
- 18:00 FK Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 19:40 Al Shabab vs Al Hilal Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs Almería Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Winterthur
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy
- 19:00 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Wil Turkey 1. Lig
- 14:00 Boluspor vs Eskişehirspor
- 18:30 Akhisar Belediyespor vs Ümraniyespor UAE Arabian Gulf League
- 18:00 Ajman vs Al Sharjah
- 20:00 Al Dhafra vs Bani Yas Vietnam V.League 1
- 11:00 Sai Gon vs FLC Thanh Hoa
- 11:00 Song Lam Nghe An vs Ha Noi
- 11:00 Binh Duong vs Ho Chi Minh City
Pordenone will welcome Salernitana to Stadio Guido Teghil for a matchday 36 fixture in Italy Serie B. The last meeting on 4th January 2021 ended in a Pordenone 2-0 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Pordenone has won 1 match, and Salernitana triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.67 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Pordenone's latest fixture against Reggiana ended in an away 1-0 loss. Neroverdi dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Salernitana's recent game against Monza ended in a home 1-3 loss. Granata's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Salernitana deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 51st minute.
Since the start of the season, Naoniani is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 18 games on home soil. Although Pordenone is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Salernitana has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Salernitana wins 1.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Salernitana.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.24 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 41% of Pordenone's home and Salernitana's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 44% of Pordenone's home and Salernitana's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Pordenone vs Salernitana Betting Tips
Pordenone vs Salernitana Head to Head
Average stats between Pordenone and Salernitana in most recent 3 outings in the Italy Serie B.
Pordenone vs Salernitana Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Pordenone and Salernitana across current season. Calculated from Pordenone's Home stats and Salernitana's Away stats.
Italy Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Pordenone has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Pordenone has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Salernitana's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Pordenone from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- In the last 5 matches for Pordenone, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (44% of all matches) involving Pordenone has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Salernitana has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Salernitana has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Salernitana has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Salernitana has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Pordenone get in on the action today? There has been a total of 14 goals in the last 5 games for Salernitana, both home and away.
- Salernitana will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Pordenone, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Salernitana, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (42% of all matches) involving Salernitana has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Salernitana will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 50%||22 %||28 %|
|Draw %||39% / 33%||56 %||22 %|
|Loss %||36% / 17%||22 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.14 / 2.00||2.44||1.83|
|Scored||1.06 / 1.50||1.39||0.72|
|Conceded||1.08 / 0.50||1.06||1.11|
|BTTS %||44% / 33%||61 %||28 %|
|BTTS Win||3% / 0%||0 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||17 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 33%||28 %||11 %|
|Scores %||67% / 83%||83 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 67%||33 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 67%||44 %||44 %|
|Possession %||44% / 48%||42 %||45 %|
|Corners||5.17 / 4.83||5.39||4.94|
|Cards||2.36 / 2.83||2.50||2.22|
|Offsides||1.97 / 1.67||2.00||1.94|
|Fouls||16.06 / 17.67||17.89||14.22|
|Shots||13.58 / 15.33||13.39||13.78|
|Shots on Target||4.61 / 5.83||4.94||4.28|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 50%||56 %||39 %|
|Draw %||33% / 0%||33 %||33 %|
|Loss %||19% / 50%||11 %||28 %|
|AVG Goals||2.08 / 3.00||2.06||2.11|
|Scored||1.14 / 1.00||1.33||0.94|
|Conceded||0.94 / 2.00||0.72||1.17|
|BTTS %||42% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 33%||22 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||6 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 0%||12 %||17 %|
|Scores %||69% / 50%||83 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 17%||44 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 33%||56 %||39 %|
|Possession %||39% / 41%||40 %||37 %|
|Corners||3.66 / 3.67||3.76||3.56|
|Cards||2.66 / 3.33||2.71||2.61|
|Offsides||1.86 / 2.67||1.71||2.00|
|Fouls||16.83 / 15.83||17.71||16.00|
|Shots||12.23 / 9.67||12.53||11.94|
|Shots on Target||4.46 / 4.00||4.53||4.39|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Pordenone vs Salernitana Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.25|
|Home Win Nil||4.05||Away Win Nil||4.45|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.19||Under 9.5 Corners||1.67|