- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Port Vale will welcome Barrow to Vale Park for a matchday 12 fixture in England EFL League Two. The last meeting on 20th April 2021 ended in a Port Vale 2-0 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Port Vale has won 1 match, and Barrow triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Barrow's recent game against Leyton Orient ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Barrow deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 48th minute.
Since the start of the season, Port Vale is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 10 games on home soil. The Valiants's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Barrow has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Barrow wins 0.90 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Barrow kept a clean sheet in just 30% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. The Vale is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
The Bluebirds failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against The Vale. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Port Vale wins on average 1.80 points per home game, compared to 0.90 points per away game for Barrow. My prediction is Port Vale to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.2 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 40% of Port Vale's home and Barrow's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Port Vale vs Barrow Betting Tips
Port Vale vs Barrow Head to Head
Average stats between Port Vale and Barrow in most recent 2 outings in the England EFL League Two.
Port Vale vs Barrow Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Port Vale and Barrow across current season. Calculated from Port Vale's Home stats and Barrow's Away stats.
England EFL League Two Form
- Coming into this game, Port Vale has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Port Vale has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Barrow's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Port Vale from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Port Vale will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Barrow, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Port Vale, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (45% of all matches) involving Port Vale has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Port Vale will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Barrow has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Barrow has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Barrow has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Barrow as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Barrow will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Port Vale, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Barrow, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (64% of all matches) involving Barrow has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Barrow will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 17%||50 %||44 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||30 %||22 %|
|Loss %||26% / 67%||20 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.74 / 2.83||2.40||3.11|
|Scored||1.68 / 0.83||1.60||1.78|
|Conceded||1.05 / 2.00||0.80||1.33|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||40 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 0%||20 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||10 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||42% / 17%||50 %||33 %|
|Scores %||79% / 50%||70 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 17%||50 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||68% / 17%||60 %||78 %|
|Possession %||50% / 42%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 4.20||4.78||6.22|
|Cards||1.84 / 2.17||1.30||2.44|
|Offsides||2.06 / 1.00||1.78||2.33|
|Fouls||11.33 / 14.50||11.44||11.22|
|Shots||12.17 / 8.00||12.78||11.56|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 4.20||4.78||6.22|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 50%||22 %||20 %|
|Draw %||37% / 17%||44 %||30 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.32 / 2.00||2.56||2.10|
|Scored||1.05 / 1.33||1.22||0.90|
|Conceded||1.26 / 0.67||1.33||1.20|
|BTTS %||58% / 33%||78 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||22 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||22 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||22 %||20 %|
|Scores %||68% / 83%||78 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 50%||11 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||53 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.94 / 4.00||5.78||4.11|
|Cards||2.68 / 2.17||2.22||3.10|
|Offsides||1.72 / 1.40||1.44||2.00|
|Fouls||11.72 / 10.60||11.44||12.00|
|Shots||12.72 / 10.80||13.67||11.78|
|Shots on Target||4.22 / 5.40||4.67||3.78|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Port Vale vs Barrow Odds
|HT 1||2.80||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.20|
|Home Win Nil||3.75||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||2.03||Under 2.5||1.70|
|BTTS Yes||1.90||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.93||Under 9.5 Corners||1.87|