- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Port Vale will welcome Hartlepool United to Vale Park for a matchday 19 fixture in England EFL League Two. The last meeting on 4th December 2016 ended in a Port Vale 4-0 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Port Vale has won 2 matches, and Hartlepool United failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 6.00 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Port Vale's last game in the England EFL League Two against Walsall at home ended in a 0-1 loss. The Valiants had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch.
Hartlepool United's previous game in the competition versus Swindon Town ended in an away 3-1 loss. Monkey Hangers had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started. Hartlepool United was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 61st minute.
Since the start of the season, Port Vale is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 10 games on home soil. The Valiants's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Hartlepool United has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Hartlepool United wins 0.40 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Hartlepool United failed to score in 70% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. The Vale is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Pools failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against The Vale. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Port Vale wins on average 1.80 points per home game, compared to 0.40 points per away game for Hartlepool United. My prediction is Port Vale to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.56 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 44% of Port Vale's home and Hartlepool United's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Port Vale vs Hartlepool United Betting Tips
Port Vale vs Hartlepool United Head to Head
Average stats between Port Vale and Hartlepool United in most recent 2 outings in the England EFL League Two.
Port Vale vs Hartlepool United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Port Vale and Hartlepool United across current season. Calculated from Port Vale's Home stats and Hartlepool United's Away stats.
England EFL League Two Form
- Coming into this game, Port Vale has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Port Vale has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Port Vale, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (56% of all matches) involving Port Vale has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Hartlepool United has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Hartlepool United has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Hartlepool United ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Hartlepool United, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (50% of all matches) involving Hartlepool United has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 17%||50 %||44 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||30 %||22 %|
|Loss %||26% / 67%||20 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.74 / 2.83||2.40||3.11|
|Scored||1.68 / 0.83||1.60||1.78|
|Conceded||1.05 / 2.00||0.80||1.33|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||40 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 0%||20 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||10 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||42% / 17%||50 %||33 %|
|Scores %||79% / 50%||70 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 17%||50 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||68% / 17%||60 %||78 %|
|Possession %||50% / 42%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 4.20||4.78||6.22|
|Cards||1.84 / 2.17||1.30||2.44|
|Offsides||2.06 / 1.00||1.78||2.33|
|Fouls||11.33 / 14.50||11.44||11.22|
|Shots||12.17 / 8.00||12.78||11.56|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 4.20||4.78||6.22|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 83%||67 %||10 %|
|Draw %||11% / 0%||11 %||10 %|
|Loss %||53% / 17%||22 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||2.63 / 2.50||2.67||2.60|
|Scored||1.05 / 2.00||1.56||0.60|
|Conceded||1.58 / 0.50||1.11||2.00|
|BTTS %||47% / 33%||67 %||30 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 33%||33 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 0%||22 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 50%||22 %||20 %|
|Scores %||63% / 83%||100 %||30 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 50%||33 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 83%||56 %||10 %|
|Possession %||51% / 53%||50 %||51 %|
|Corners||3.72 / 6.17||4.33||3.11|
|Cards||1.53 / 1.67||1.67||1.40|
|Offsides||2.44 / 0.83||2.33||2.56|
|Fouls||11.06 / 11.33||11.56||10.56|
|Shots||11.06 / 12.00||11.78||10.33|
|Shots on Target||4.28 / 5.67||4.56||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Port Vale vs Hartlepool United Odds
|HT 1||2.40||HT X||2.20||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||1.87||Under 2.5||1.92|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|