- Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
Port Vale will welcome Rochdale to Vale Park for a matchday 6 fixture in England EFL League Two. The last meeting on 4th April 2017 ended in a Rochdale 3-0 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Port Vale has won 4 matches, and Rochdale triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.25 goals, while both teams score 38% of the time.
Port Vale's latest fixture against Forest Green Rovers ended in an away 2-0 win. The Vale was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Port Vale played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 6th and 9th minute.
Rochdale's recent game against Colchester United ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Rochdale deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 61st minute.
So far, Port Vale plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.75 points per away game on average compared to 1.25 points at home. The Valiants has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 75% of their home games.
Rochdale has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Rochdale has collected 1.75 points on average per away game, compared to 1.25 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Rochdale kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Rochdale.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.25 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Port Vale's home and Rochdale's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Port Vale vs Rochdale Betting Tips
Port Vale vs Rochdale Head to Head
Average stats between Port Vale and Rochdale in most recent 8 outings in the England EFL League Two.
Port Vale vs Rochdale Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Port Vale and Rochdale across current season. Calculated from Port Vale's Home stats and Rochdale's Away stats.
England EFL League Two Form
- Coming into this game, Port Vale has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Port Vale has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Port Vale has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Port Vale ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Port Vale will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Rochdale, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Port Vale has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 9 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Port Vale, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (38% of all matches) involving Port Vale has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Port Vale will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Rochdale has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Rochdale has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Rochdale has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Rochdale as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Rochdale is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Port Vale, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Rochdale, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (75% of all matches) involving Rochdale has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Rochdale will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 17%||25 %||50 %|
|Draw %||38% / 17%||50 %||25 %|
|Loss %||25% / 67%||25 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||1.88 / 2.83||1.75||2.00|
|Scored||1.13 / 0.83||1.00||1.25|
|Conceded||0.75 / 2.00||0.75||0.75|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 17%||50 %||25 %|
|Scores %||62% / 50%||50 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 17%||75 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 17%||50 %||75 %|
|Possession %||44% / 42%||47 %||42 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 4.20||5.75||6.25|
|Cards||1.63 / 2.17||0.50||2.75|
|Offsides||2.25 / 1.00||1.75||2.75|
|Fouls||11.88 / 14.50||11.50||12.25|
|Shots||12.38 / 8.00||13.75||11.00|
|Shots on Target||4.88 / 4.20||4.00||5.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 0%||25 %||50 %|
|Draw %||38% / 67%||50 %||25 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 5.33||1.50||4.00|
|Scored||1.50 / 2.50||0.75||2.25|
|Conceded||1.25 / 2.83||0.75||1.75|
|BTTS %||75% / 83%||50 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 33%||0 %||75 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||75 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Possession %||55% / 51%||57 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.13 / 3.60||6.00||4.25|
|Cards||0.88 / 2.00||0.75||1.00|
|Offsides||1.75 / 0.60||2.25||1.25|
|Fouls||9.00 / 8.60||6.75||11.25|
|Shots||14.50 / 13.00||15.25||13.75|
|Shots on Target||3.63 / 5.60||2.50||4.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Port Vale vs Rochdale Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.70||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.71|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.73||Under 9.5 Corners||1.99|