- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Port Vale will welcome Swindon Town to Vale Park for a matchday 27 fixture in England EFL League Two. The last meeting on 11th September 2021 ended in a Port Vale 2-1 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Port Vale has won 4 matches, and Swindon Town triumphed in 9. Recent outings average 2.80 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Port Vale's latest fixture against Newport County ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from The Vale. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Port Vale set the tone early and scored in the 25 minute.
Swindon Town's previous game in the competition versus Mansfield Town ended in an away 3-2 loss. Swindon Town didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game. Swindon Town outshone Mansfield Town early on and scored in the 28th and 89th minute.
Since the start of the season, Port Vale is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 11 games on home soil. The Valiants's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 45% of home games.
Swindon Town has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Swindon Town has collected 2.00 points on average per away game, compared to 1.27 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Swindon Town kept a clean sheet in just 15% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Swindon Town.
Port Vale vs Swindon Town Betting Tips
Port Vale vs Swindon Town Head to Head
Average stats between Port Vale and Swindon Town in most recent 15 outings in the England EFL League Two.
Port Vale vs Swindon Town Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Port Vale and Swindon Town across current season. Calculated from Port Vale's Home stats and Swindon Town's Away stats.
England EFL League Two Form
- Coming into this game, Port Vale has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Port Vale has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Port Vale, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (57% of all matches) involving Port Vale has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Swindon Town has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Swindon Town has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Swindon Town recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Swindon Town, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (70% of all matches) involving Swindon Town has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 17%||45 %||45 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||27 %||18 %|
|Loss %||32% / 67%||27 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.82 / 2.83||2.55||3.09|
|Scored||1.64 / 0.83||1.55||1.73|
|Conceded||1.18 / 2.00||1.00||1.36|
|BTTS %||59% / 33%||45 %||73 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 0%||18 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 17%||18 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||36% / 17%||45 %||27 %|
|Scores %||82% / 50%||73 %||91 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 17%||45 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||68% / 17%||55 %||82 %|
|Possession %||49% / 42%||48 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.05 / 4.20||4.55||5.55|
|Cards||2.05 / 2.17||1.36||2.73|
|Offsides||2.29 / 1.00||1.80||2.73|
|Fouls||11.41 / 14.50||11.36||11.45|
|Shots||11.59 / 8.00||12.09||11.09|
|Shots on Target||5.36 / 4.20||4.73||6.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||46% / 17%||27 %||62 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||45 %||15 %|
|Loss %||25% / 50%||27 %||23 %|
|AVG Goals||2.88 / 3.83||2.55||3.15|
|Scored||1.63 / 1.50||1.36||1.85|
|Conceded||1.25 / 2.33||1.18||1.31|
|BTTS %||71% / 83%||64 %||77 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 17%||18 %||46 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 33%||27 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||18 %||23 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||73 %||92 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 0%||36 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 50%||36 %||54 %|
|Possession %||60% / 48%||64 %||58 %|
|Corners||5.21 / 4.20||5.09||5.31|
|Cards||2.04 / 2.20||2.09||2.00|
|Offsides||1.95 / 2.40||1.20||2.58|
|Fouls||10.46 / 9.80||10.09||10.77|
|Shots||13.92 / 8.00||13.82||14.00|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 3.80||5.27||5.69|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Port Vale vs Swindon Town Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.67|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|