- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Portimonense will welcome Paços de Ferreira to Estádio Municipal de Portimão for a matchday 4 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 9th February 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Portimonense has won 1 match, and Paços de Ferreira triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Portimonense's latest fixture against CD Tondela ended in an away 3-0 win. Portimonense was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Portimonense scored in both halves in the 35th, 45+1 and 80th minute.
So far, Portimonense plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.33 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Although Portimonense is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Paços de Ferreira has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. Paços de Ferreira don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 1.33 points per game, both home and away. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Paços de Ferreira kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Portimonense is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Paços de Ferreira is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Portimonense.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Portimonense wins on average 1.00 points per home game, compared to 1.33 points per away game for Paços de Ferreira. My prediction is Portimonense to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Portimonense's home and Paços de Ferreira's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 0% of Portimonense's home and Paços de Ferreira's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Portimonense vs Paços de Ferreira Betting Tips
Portimonense vs Paços de Ferreira Head to Head
Average stats between Portimonense and Paços de Ferreira in most recent 8 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
Portimonense vs Paços de Ferreira Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Portimonense and Paços de Ferreira across current season. Calculated from Portimonense's Home stats and Paços de Ferreira's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, Portimonense has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Portimonense has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Portimonense has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Portimonense recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Portimonense has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/6 games for Portimonense this season.
- Coming into this game, Paços de Ferreira has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Paços de Ferreira has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Paços de Ferreira has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Paços de Ferreira has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Paços de Ferreira recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Paços de Ferreira has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/6 games for Paços de Ferreira this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||33 %||67 %|
|Draw %||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||67 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||1.83 / 1.83||1.67||2.00|
|Scored||1.17 / 1.17||0.67||1.67|
|Conceded||0.67 / 0.67||1.00||0.33|
|BTTS %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||33 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||0 %||67 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 67%||33 %||100 %|
|Possession %||50% / 50%||54 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.67 / 4.67||5.33||4.00|
|Cards||3.50 / 3.50||3.00||4.00|
|Offsides||2.50 / 2.50||2.33||2.67|
|Fouls||14.00 / 14.00||14.67||13.33|
|Shots||12.33 / 11.50||17.00||7.67|
|Shots on Target||5.33 / 5.17||6.67||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 1.83||2.00||2.00|
|Scored||0.83 / 0.67||1.00||0.67|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.17||1.00||1.33|
|BTTS %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||67 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||67 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||67 %||33 %|
|Possession %||50% / 43%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||6.33 / 4.83||7.67||5.00|
|Cards||3.00 / 3.33||2.33||3.67|
|Offsides||0.50 / 0.67||0.33||0.67|
|Fouls||18.50 / 16.17||23.33||13.67|
|Shots||12.33 / 7.67||14.00||10.67|
|Shots on Target||3.83 / 3.17||4.00||3.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Portimonense vs Paços de Ferreira Odds
|HT 1||2.90||HT X||2.00||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.50||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||2.45||Under 2.5||1.54|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.11||Under 9.5 Corners||1.73|